USA-Athletes Unlimited League

• I wonder if the captains even had time to watch video to base their draft selections on real live performances and not just stats. DLC is not familiar with the recent NCAA players so she might struggle picking the right players.

DLC was there watching the other matches, so that might help.... plus seeing who did well against her. Hopefully she gets a coach like Tama who will know all of these players well.... Morrison might not

• DLC was there watching the other matches, so that might help.... plus seeing who did well against her. Hopefully she gets a coach like Tama who will know all of these players well.... Morrison might not

Good for her!

I wonder if coaches stay on a specific team color, but if not they should add some more drama and let captains draft their coach! :lol:

• is O'Reilly her maiden name? Or is King? lol

yea... she's like second or third in the league in digs/set so she's getting a ton of points there. I hope the other players watching have seen her location is bad

Yep. She's Brie O'Reilly, married King.

Her older sister is Lauren O'Reilly, a former Canada NT member.

• Let's predict the first rounders.

DLC - Lichtman

Edmond - Clark

Lowe - SSS

Larson - Nwanebu

It would be interesting to see their strategy now that they have stats and a good look at pretty much everyone on the league.

Side -

What would cause more buzz on Brazilian twitter:

▪Chiclet picking Mom from Brazil

▪Mom from Brazil a late rounder again.

• I'd pick Lichtman first for sure!

DLC - Cruz

Edmond - Lichtman or Nwanebu

Lowe - she needs an OH that can pass or a setter that can work with anything

Larson - Sybeldon or Manns

• I think Atkinson will be the first opposite picked in this draft, followed by Nwanebu and I guess Sheilla as third alternative. Atkinson is also very efficient with serves and blocking.

• I am liking this league more than I thought I would earlier! There are some flaws in points calculations but in general it is genius to make this whole drafting weekly idea!:cheesy:

• That draft thing is indeed really great. If I were a captain, I don’t know what I would do, but I’d really love to have Clark on my team. The others liberos are far from her level, at least based on what I’ve seen. Others positions I think there are more balanced players