USA Women's NT 2021

• He’s the best coach coaching the best club team in the world with the best player in the world, the best libero, the best Italian MB who takes the 4th spot in the Olympic MB lineup (lol) and the greatest setter of all time. They will win 1000 matches in the row.

that "the" fucking sent me lmfao

• This might be a bit stalker-ish (but it was a public announcement that I found by googling her name lol)

But Leah Edmond's contract with her school (where she was teaching) wasn't renewed.

Pls go overseas :heart:

Also (this is what made me think of her)

• I hope she wont end up in Switzerland or something.

• USAV hasn't posted the stats yet (not that we need them) :lol:

Wasn't a pretty match... but I think it was effective in determining some lineup questions for the medal rounds.

I'm just hoping this is the last straw for Karch on the Krob train. It's just not working in our system. (she shouldn't be getting the most swings on the team)

• They are forcing krob to be a terminal oh against Taller blockers which obviously not working. We saw that against russia and china.

She actually did well vs Russia in 2019. She had like 28 points in the World Cup.

It's just bad setting decisions/US system. MBH and Drews should be outswinging Krob by a large margin.

• She actually did well vs Russia in 2019. She had like 28 points in the World Cup.

It's just bad setting decisions/US system. MBH and Drews should be outswinging Krob by a large margin.

That was 2019. Her pipe attack isn't effective anymore. They should let mbh, drews/jt and MBs to take care of the offense. Russians improved alot from 2019,they have new players and upgraded their backups.

• That was 2019. Her pipe attack isn't effective anymore. They should let mbh, drews/jt and MBs to take care of the offense. Russians improved alot from 2019,they have new players and upgraded their backups.

really? Her pipe attack is only whats effective :lol:

eh have they? They won't have Parubets. Arina can't pass. Gonch is.... old :lol:

I agree. I dont know why they havent been using the middles. They need more attempts.

• I don't want to hijack the VNL thread.. but next years VNL squad could be a lot of fun

S: Poulter/Carlini/Hancock + Lilley/Raskie

OH: MBH/Krob + SWP/Plummer/Courtney + Frantti/Ruddins/Snyder/Vande Weide/Stumler(please)

Opp: Drews/JT + Samedy/Cuttino/Pressley

MB: Washington/Chi + Rettke/Stivrins/Alhassan/Butler

L: JWO + Nuneviller/White

• aww, no more Hill as libero?

• Sadly, the mens team is kinda weaker this time.

I thougnt that USA mens team after winning third place in Rio 2016 with an young squad would be one of the favourites this time but right now they can win the gold but a far from being favourite.

• I know Hannah doesn't have the metal, but she's cooler than most of the USA team. I want her there. I'll give you a pass if she plays another season in Japan

• I am pretty sure she will stay in Japan now that her bestie is coming. And Krob:lol::lol:

who is her bestie? SWP?