USA Women's NT 2021

• I like MBH a lot. Because she work really hard to improve herself. She was nowhere near to top OH a coupple of years ago.

• I like MBH a lot. Because she work really hard to improve herself. She was nowhere near to top OH a coupple of years ago.

I'm not familiar with their NCAA years, but MBH and Drews showed for some it's not about how you start your pro volleyball career, it's how you are able to adjust and grow each season. Their careers began in a not so strong league in Puerto Rico, but they stuck through it and continued on. They didn't give up and now they're Olympic Gold medalists.

Same thing can be said for JWO who took a year off (or was it 2??) and was close to retiring after reconsidering whether it was worth it playing abroad especially as a libero. She trained, worked hard, and was amazing for USA!

And suddenly she started to winning medals in LITERALLY every tournament she's competed in... she's scary :super:

• I'm not familiar with their NCAA years, but MBH and Drews showed for some it's not about how you start your pro volleyball career, it's how you are able to adjust and grow each season. Their careers began in a not so strong league in Puerto Rico, but they stuck through it and continued on. They didn't give up and now they're Olympic Gold medalists.

Same thing can be said for JWO who took a year off (or was it 2??) and was close to retiring after reconsidering whether it was worth it playing abroad especially as a libero. She trained, worked hard, and was amazing for USA!

MBH was much better than Drews in the NCAA, she reached the championship match her senior year

But she's really gotten a lot better since 2018/19. Champions League with Novara, VNL, Vakifbank, Olympics... :cup:

Is there a more complete OH than her right now? Idk lol

• MBH was much better than Drews in the NCAA, she reached the championship match her senior year

But she's really gotten a lot better since 2018/19. Champions League with Novara, VNL, Vakifbank, Olympics... :cup:

MBH just needs to add WCH next in her list of accomplishments.

• MBH was much better than Drews in the NCAA, she reached the championship match her senior year

MBH is the most solid receiving OH I have ever seen so far from 2019 to the present.

• I'm not familiar with their NCAA years, but MBH and Drews showed for some it's not about how you start your pro volleyball career, it's how you are able to adjust and grow each season. Their careers began in a not so strong league in Puerto Rico, but they stuck through it and continued on. They didn't give up and now they're Olympic Gold medalists.

exactly this <3 hope it inspires those diamonds in the rough in the NCAA to never give up if it's their dream.

• MBH is the most solid receiving OH I have ever seen so far from 2019 to the present.

You forgot someone who is one of the best receiving OH of all time, even though she scores 2 points per match, her receiving abilities are so out of this world that you can ignore her attacking. And she is........

SEYMA ERCAN:super::super::super::super::super:

Sorry for :offtopic: