2021/2022 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• It seems you were, although I have no idea how they want to make it happen.

Spirito

Jensen, Qafarena

Aguenier, Cortesia, Zanotti, Nikolic

Mozic, Asparuhov, Magalini

Bonami, Donati

(Italian players bolded)

(3 Italian players have to be in a squad among starting six and libero)

So they have two foreign middles, but only one can play, and they'll have foreign setter as it seems, who's better than their starter, but he will play only in case if both Italian MBs or Magalini will play in a starting lineup. And Magalini is 20yo junior, who's quite talented, but definitely not there yet. What's the point? That's why I'll wait for tomorrow, where a new player will be confirmed, because it is crazy roster construction, but it seems it will be indeed Raphael. I started to think that maybe he has Italian passport, so he'll get Italian sports citizenship to play as a local, but I don't think that's a case. They can't even make double sub with setter-opp if he plays as a foreigner.

• Yeah, I have no idea how they're gonna make it work. Would Rapha even be eligible for Italian passport? He hasn't played in Italy for so long now...

Anyway, I just knew he'd be reunited with Stoytchev. I'm almost sad Kaziyski left, but I'm not complaining he returned to Trento l ol

• Yeah, I have no idea how they're gonna make it work. Would Rapha even be eligible for Italian passport? He hasn't played in Italy for so long now...

Anyway, I just knew he'd be reunited with Stoytchev. I'm almost sad Kaziyski left, but I'm not complaining he returned to Trento l ol

Oh, that's weird, I was thinking that I missed something, so I checked out and on legavolley site Uros Nikolic is listed as a local player (link below), he's 23yo Serbian, so I honestly have no idea how did that happen (I guess that's parents thing). But if that's true, then Verona can play with Nikolic-Cortesia duo, and Raphael as a starter. I just want a confirmation of these crazy rumors.

And now I'm excited, because if that's true then they can play with Raphael in a starting lineup.

https://www.legavolley.it/player/NIK-URO-98

• Oh, that's weird, I was thinking that I missed something, so I checked out and on legavolley site Uros Nikolic is listed as a local player (link below), he's 23yo Serbian, so I honestly have no idea how did that happen (I guess that's parents thing). But if that's true, then Verona can play with Nikolic-Cortesia duo, and Raphael as a starter. I just want a confirmation of these crazy rumors.

And now I'm excited, because if that's true then they can play with Raphael in a starting lineup.

That's weird but exciting! Hopefully someone over at volleyball.it can clarify this at last when they eventually make the announcement of Rapha's arrival. Can't wait to watch him playing in Italy again, at 42yo no less!

• Oh, that's weird, I was thinking that I missed something, so I checked out and on legavolley site Uros Nikolic is listed as a local player (link below), he's 23yo Serbian, so I honestly have no idea how did that happen (I guess that's parents thing). But if that's true, then Verona can play with Nikolic-Cortesia duo, and Raphael as a starter. I just want a confirmation of these crazy rumors.

I don’t know if it was a mistake and they changed it now, but he's listed as serbian

• I wonder if Raphael is looking for a job as volleyball mentor in the future. Maybe this will be his transition before retirement.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• There are strong rumors in Italy and Poland that despite valid contract, Taylor Sander won't return to Poland and will be replaced by Dick Kooy, insane considering that the season starts in a month.

Clevenot will play for Jastrzębski Węgiel, Camejo will be his replacement in Ziraat Ankara.

• There are strong rumors in Italy and Poland that despite valid contract, Taylor Sander won't return to Poland and will be replaced by Dick Kooy, insane considering that the season starts in a month.

Clevenot will play for Jastrzębski Węgiel, Camejo will be his replacement in Ziraat Ankara.

Is Sander retiring?

any rumors where Taylor is going to be playing?

• any rumors where Taylor is going to be playing?

Is Sander retiring?

Nope, I don't think he's retiring, and I have no idea where he wants to play, these rumors are crazy, Polish pals told me that his wife doesn't want to live in Poland, but it's so misty at this point. Maybe he'll take a break, maybe he just want to find a way to get rid of a contract with Bełchatów, either way Skra is screwed if these rumors are correct.

• Nope, I don't think he's retiring, and I have no idea where he wants to play, these rumors are crazy, Polish pals told me that his wife doesn't want to live in Poland, but it's so misty at this point. Maybe he'll take a break, maybe he just want to find a way to get rid of a contract with Bełchatów, either way Skra is screwed if these rumors are correct.

I see that does sound shady. I'm a little relieved that this doesn't mean his retirement.

• Nope, I don't think he's retiring, and I have no idea where he wants to play, these rumors are crazy, Polish pals told me that his wife doesn't want to live in Poland, but it's so misty at this point. Maybe he'll take a break, maybe he just want to find a way to get rid of a contract with Bełchatów, either way Skra is screwed if these rumors are correct.

Didn’t he have a conversation with his wife before renewing his contract?

I find it very unprofessional to sign a contract but decide not to fulfill it just before the season begins.

• Didn’t he have a conversation with his wife before renewing his contract?

I find it very unprofessional to sign a contract but decide not to fulfill it just before the season begins.

:win:

What could potentially be the reason? I thought he's enjoying his stay at Polska, didn't him and his brother both play on PlusLiga. He also brought his fam last season I believe

• What are all the Italian volleyball players reposting on instagram? Volleyball with a knife and blood in it. What does it mean?