Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• I know it was reported a few pages back, any follow up news about Fetisova joining Vakif ? Her and Zehra should make a pretty decent MB duo. That plus I think Fetisova still not showing her max capabilities and she could improve further under Guidetti.

I think it was said Fetisova wanted to stay in Moscow

• what are they saying about Fabris I can’t translate it .

It says Monza wants Jordan Thompson as Opp (looks like she's their first choice) but they are also thinking of Fabris or Rosamaria for that spot.

• Are you sure I didn't see anything on local news or from club

good news if it is true. She was one of the best defensive OHs in turkish league. She could be useful with right team setting.

By the way I agree that Heyrman is an underrated player. She is indeed really good at both blocking and attacking but I would still prefer to keep Ogbogu in Eczacı. She has a higher ceiling if she reaches her full potential

• So Herborts should go to Vitra... I didnt expect that!

Where did you read it?

• Herbots is staying in Novara for one more season and I don’t know how much I need to repeat it :sos:

• Some says that Fabris in Monza is a done deal

• I like fabris more than vargas in monza

Monza is building a pretty strong team, also for CL.

• Where did you read it?

Peopple spoke about this rumour and with A belgium player going to ECZ, seems like Herborts going to Vitra seems a strong rumour at least.

• I like fabris more than vargas in monza

I think that Vargas is a better player than Fabris

• Peopple spoke about this rumour and with A belgium player going to ECZ, seems like Herborts going to Vitra seems a strong rumour at least.

That player is Laura Heyrman

• That player is Laura Heyrman

Yes, but with Heyrman in ECZ i think that is more easy to hire Herborts.

• I think that Vargas is a better player than Fabris

Fabris have been amazing in imoco

She fits better in italian leagur and I'm dure with orro she will be unstoppable

Vargas is good but so unstable so...

• Yes, but with Heyrman in ECZ i think that is more easy to hire Herborts.

Not in next season! She has 2 year contract and some weeks ago said that she's happy in Novara and that will consider offers from Turkey in the future. The question was exactly if she was going to move to Instanbul in 2021

• Fabris have been amazing in imoco

She fits better in italian leagur and I'm dure with orro she will be unstoppable

Vargas is good but so unstable so...

have you seen Fabris in CL this season? She is not playing in her old level and even in her golden days she wasn’t a top player. She was good but never been an amazing player. She was one of the main reasons Imoco couldn’t win CL so far.

This year in CL she showed she shouldn’t be part of a team that has goals.

• have you seen Fabris in CL this season? She is not playing in her old level and even in her golden days she wasn’t a top player. She was good but never been an amazing player. She was one of the main reasons Imoco couldn’t win CL so far.

This year in CL she showed she shouldn’t be part of a team that has goals.

Yes I know that she isn't at their best shape but she could be again

And in gold days with pomi and imoco she was a beast

And I disagree with you,since she was in Imoco she has done good

In 2019 almost all team played bad in that final,sylla and hill were horrible