Polish NT 2021

• ???

I dont think that Poland was better in results with Heynen than Antiga. IMO Poland is the best NT in terms of pool of players right now. To many qualified OH great libero, good MB, good Opp and the weak link IMO is setter position.

After Leon arrival Poland didnt win anything so this is a shame.

• Zaksza KK played so great in Champions League. Just wuth two foreigners on court. And Only Toniutti is something that Poland cant replace.

• I dont think that Poland was better in results with Heynen than Antiga.

Antiga: WCH, 3rd place at World Cup

Heynen: WCH, 2nd place at World Cup, bronze at VNL, silver at VNL, bronze at ECH, bronze at ECH

You can (rightfully so) discuss that Heynen had better players (especially this year), but, like I said, since late 70s he's the most accomplished coach of Polish NTs and that's a fact.

Do I like his candidacy? Nope. Do I like him personally? Hell no. So I'm not going to defend Heynen, because honestly I don't care that much, but naaaah, it's not true that his tenure was ,,unsuccessful'', he's more like Mazzanti in Italy results-wise. He just flopped at the Olympics due to his attachment to some older players (especially Kubiak) not being good at this point of their career, that doesn't change that him winning gold in 2018 or bronze in 2014 with Germany were impressive overachievements.

• In general if we want to have a good result in WCH we can only go back to Smarzek/Stysiak on court because we have nothing better. Gorecka is not ready yet (but will be starter anyway because Medrzyk has a break), Fedusio fell apart in NT, Czyrnianska is too young and Szlagowska didn’t even play in NT. Łukasik has too many ups and downs.
    Różański could potentially solve our problems but she didn’t get too many chances in NT. She could receive 1.5m and play former Stysiak role.
    And until WCH we won’t probably have it sorted out unless one of them becomes great player in one season and gets a chance in VNL and suceeds.
    But after WCH I have very high hopes for Szlagowska, Czyrnianska, Wasilewska and Stencel in NT.
    Let’s pray Stenzel is healthy and Wolosz will try last time to go to OG.

• Sebastian Świderski will be a new president of PZPS 8) I believe he is smart enough to make a good decision about who will be a new coach of our NT. No more decisions related to friendships.

• Sebastian Świderski will be a new president of PZPS 8) I believe he is smart enough to make a good decision about who will be a new coach of our NT. No more decisions related to friendships.

I hope it will be smart choice. He was player so he know what team needs:bump:

• I hope it will be smart choice. He was player so he know what team needs:bump:

Nawrocki will be back? :D

Didn't he say he would like to talk with Nawrocki about NT?

• I hope it will be smart choice. He was player so he know what team needs:bump:

Yup, like I said already, he played in Italy for 7-8 years on very top level, so he knows well this agents-players-coaches circle, that's one of the reasons why he was so successful as the president of Zaksa, so we can hope that he'll have a decisive influence on decision-making process and will be on point like he was in hiring De Giorgi or Grbic in Zaksa.

More importantly, in an interview before today's assembly, Świderski said that:

a) agents are calling him and already offering him coaches from ,,top'' for a spot of female NT;

b) he's not against giving coaches a chance to work in both club and national team simultaneously (he's against only in case if he works in Poland with a club with the same gender);

• I hope that as an ex player he will have some dialog with current players and much better understanding of some cases.

I loved Malwina’s interview after ECH when she was asked about the coach

- (15 seconds of silence) i don’t know, nobody cares about our opinion anyway…

:lol:

• I loved Malwina’s interview after ECH when she was asked about the coach

- (15 seconds of silence) i don’t know, nobody cares about our opinion anyway…

:lol:

Yeah, the silence was literally like a scream, it was so awkward, but so good at the same time. Skowrońska even commented it in an interview.

• Nawrocki will be back? :D

Didn't he say he would like to talk with Nawrocki about NT?

Please no! Lets give chance someone with bigger experience in working with woman:win:

• Yeah, the silence was literally like a scream, it was so awkward, but so good at the same time. Skowrońska even commented it in an interview.

Skowronska has a pretty good experience with NT coaches as well so she knew what she was talking about :lol::lol::lol:

Niemczyk almost tried to hit her, Bonitta kicked her off because she went to Agata Mroz funeral and Matlak didn't take her to WCH because she was 'out of shape' :white:

Next year Glinka is publishing a book about her career and I think if Skowronska does it I will be first in the queue :lol:

• Skowronska has a pretty good experience with NT coaches as well so she knew what she was talking about :lol::lol::lol:

Niemczyk almost tried to hit her, Bonitta kicked her off because she went to Agata Mroz funeral and Matlak didn't take her to WCH because she was 'out of shape' :white:

Next year Glinka is publishing a book about her career and I think if Skowronska does it I will be first in the queue :lol:

I‘m here waiting to read the drama… :whistle:

• Sebastian Świderski in an interview with Kanał Sportowy said Ola Jagieło created her own team which help her find new coach of NT. Interesting thing. Personally I trust Jagieło so I hope she will make good decision.

• Wow, sounds like news from other world or definetely not Polish federation :lol:

Whatever choice it will be, I am 99% sure Ola wouldn’t choose Nawrocki so I’m happy ..

• Jagieło said that in her opinion the coach should be from abroad and that she is not convinced to Vital option. Also that she has to talk with the girls - great approach, unseen until these days from other federation members.

So as for now it looks unbelievably hopeful.