Polish NT 2021

• some minutes ago poland loses 3-0 to czechia

25-19,25-15 and 25-19

Now I want to see the scores

• some minutes ago poland loses 3-0 to czechia

25-19,25-15 and 25-19

Now I want to see the scores

They also lost additional set 18-25.

Julia Nowicka got injured during the first set. Something happend to her knee.

• I like this czech team

After being in a crisis losing full team against belarus in ech and next year losing to finland,estonia and fi land and not quslifying to Ech,both they werw favourites

Now they remake a competitive team,they even put pressure to china in a set I remembered in OQT

poland wasn't full but is something

• poland team winning 2-0 against czech

So sad whe can see the scores at least

• They also lost additional set 18-25.

Julia Nowicka got injured during the first set. Something happend to her knee.

Her Okay ?

• Yes, the coach said she will be ready for VNL, but I'm not sure if she would pick her :D

5 setters are training with NT and 3 will probably go to Italy. (Wenerska, Polak, Krajewska, Łazowska and Nowicka). I guess and hope he is going to pick Wenerska, Krajewska and Polak.

• Roster for VNL:

S: Nowicka, Łazowska, Krajewska

OPP: Smarzek, Łukasik, Stysiak

MB: Kąkolewska, Efimienko, Alagierska, Gryka

OH: Górecka, Fedusio, Różański, Grajber, Czyrniańska

L: Stenzel, Jagła

I am disappointed there is no Centka, Łysiak and Rasińska :down:

• Oh, no :(

Regarding setters, I'm dissapointed that Wenerska is not there. I think this team need someone with playing experience. Łazowska is so young and doesn't have big potential IMO. Krajewska only played CL games on international level.

I'm shocked Centka is not there. I thought she would be the first or second choice for Nawrocki.

I didn't expected Grajber to be with the team.

Big NO from my side for Jagła, she had really bad season. I think Łysiak (and many other liberos like Drabek) deserved it more.

• Setter position is a joke - both Polak and Wenerska should be there.
    Jagła was one of the worst libero in league I dont know what Nawrocki sees in her :hit:

Instead of Grajber I would like to see Szlagowska.
    We have so many good middle Blocker so it’s so sad not to see Stencel, Ziółkowska or Centka :(

• OMG what a mess.
    Nawrocki told that he want use more MBs in attack, so he take Zuza and Aga again.. I don’t know why he waste Centka and Stencel potential.. I hope that Gryka’s slide attack will be impressive, cause I don’t wanna see Efimienko anymore after this season.

Jagła? Don’t comment

Grajber is still with Janek Nowakowski on holiday so I don’t understand.

Finally Polish NT has solid generation on young players, but Nawrocki again ruined it.

And I hope experts in Polsat Sport like Sadurek, Kaczor maybe Brzozowski will be honest during the matches.

• Jeez, is he actually serious? What a mess! He is such a loser to me. I can't believe that Centka, Szlagowska and Łysiak are not there.

Finally, we have players with potential and he can't select them.

I like Efimienko as a person and her dedication, but it's time for her to quit. She's 32 and way slower than Centka, Stencel.

Grajber? For real? C'mon.

I won't comment Jagla, she's the worst libero in the league.

I am so gutted for Szlagowska and Centka, I can't believe it.

• Ewelina Polak is injured, so maybe that’s the reason why she isn’t on list.

• Nawrocki's 7:

Nowicka - Smarzek

Kąkolewska - Efimienko

Stysiak - Górecka/Grajber

Stenzel

^^

• Where are Medryzk and setter of Chemick?

Mędrzyk is after an injury, she needs time to be back on a good level. She is expected to join the NT for European Championships. Kowalewska is not with the team for the first part of the season, there are rumours she is pregnant.