Polish NT 2021

• I know injures happens but it’s hard for me to believe in Krajewska injury, especially that it’s not written what happened to her. I guess she could be tested positive.

I won’t be surprised if Grajber was positive as well.

• I know injures happens but it’s hard for me to believe in Krajewska injury, especially that it’s not written what happened to her. I guess she could be tested positive.

I won’t be surprised if Grajber was positive as well.

She has a torn ligament (it should be announced soon).

• Ewelina Polak is probably still injured so I think Wenerska will replace Krajewska.

• Hi everyone I'm fan from Thailand I wan't to know it possible Thai player in Tauronliga.

• Hey, I don't think it's possible. Polish team usually sign players from few popular volleyball agencies. As you can see, there is many serbian, brazilian and some american/cuban players.

I'd love to see some Thai players in polish league. I love them all <3

• Hey, I don't think it's possible. Polish team usually sign players from few popular volleyball agencies. As you can see, there is many serbian, brazilian and some american/cuban players.

I'd love to see some Thai players in polish league. I love them all <3

Thank you. <3

• I hate that coach never call time out and 3 OPP in court he look like Lukasik so much

• Polish Junior NT started preparation for U20 WCH.

Here is the roster

S: Katarzyna Partyka (Stężyca), Julia Bińczycka (Energetyk Poznań)

Opp: Gabriela Lendzioszek (Stężyca), Martyna Szczepuła (Energetyk Poznań)

OH: Patrycja Łagida (MKS Kalisz), Oliwia Laszczyk (ŁKS Łódź), Julia Orzoł (Stężyca/Wisconsin Univ), Martyna Borowczak (BKS Bielsko-Biała), Julita Piasecka (ŁKS Łódź), Martyna Leoniak (Atena Warszawa/Hawaii Univ)

MB: Magda Stambrowska (Legionovia), Sonia Stefanik (Legionovia), Katarzyna Hyży (#VolleyWrocław), Dominika Pierzchała (BKS Bielsko-Biała)
    L: Daria Skomorowska (Energetyk Poznań), Klaudia Łyduch (Wieliczka)

I'm curious whether Łazowska, Drużkowska and Czyrniańska will join the team after VNL.

• I feel bad to see Nawrocki in WCH2022. I wan't to know why he set line up 3 opp in cord.

• will someone explain how the hell Poland ended up with 5 players on court? I missed the match

• The libero (Jagła) forget to join the girls on the court :D

As you noticed Poland is playing with two libero. Stenzel as receiver and Jagła as defender. Both girls admitted before that they don't like it and don't feel good with this approach.

• The libero (Jagła) forget to join the girls on the court :D

As you noticed Poland is playing with two libero. Stenzel as receiver and Jagła as defender. Both girls admitted before that they don't like it and don't feel good with this approach.

Nawrocki knows better what they should feel!

• Nawrocki knows better what they should feel!

Exactly,

Especially that Stenzel was asked: does coach talked with you about this style of playing? The answer was no, coach said we just this way, no explanations. IMO it’s basics to talk and explain tactic and style, also honestly, Stenzel is very good in defence and the coach kills this team potential...