Polish NT 2021

• when Wolosz is out, I hope for Wenerska to be no.1..I dont think Nawrocki will give a chance for Grabka.. Rozanski´s case is really strange, she barely got a chance and I will not be surprised if she will resign from NT...she didnt look very happy when she finally got on court and immediately was substituted back, Nawrocki really should got her at least one match to show her skills. I hope for Centka to be 4 MB, Gryka is for me completely overrated player

• Poland will play friendly matches with Belgium (July 29,30) and Germany (August 4,5) in Bielsko Biała.

• Geez, Nawrocki is guest in TV studio and when host asked him about Wołosz’s absence he started talk about yesterday hurricane 😂😂

• Geez, Nawrocki is guest in TV studio and when host asked him about Wołosz’s absence he started talk about yesterday hurricane 😂😂

I heard that and he said that his house was destroyed by a hurricane yesterday and despite that he came to tv studio because there will be a talk about nt and nt is the most important for him. But such attitude doesn’t make a good coach from him.

Papa Drzyzga was the only honest in the studio.

• Wołosz wont retire from the NT. She needs some time off due to personal and medical reasons.

• Wołosz wont retire from the NT. She needs some time off due to personal and medical reasons.

She behaved very professional with her statement. My personal guess is that some unsolved issues will continue behind tv screen. Somehow Drzyzga confirmed that there is some issue.

• Drzyzga does not know shit about women's national team. What he knows is taken form what he heard from other people. It is totally different than men's team where he has son so he has some serious intel. What is more most of the Polsat commentators are buddy-buddy with players. That's not the case with women's team.

• Drzyzga does not know shit about women's national team. What he knows is taken form what he heard from other people. It is totally different than men's team where he has son so he has some serious intel. What is more most of the Polsat commentators are buddy-buddy with players. That's not the case with women's team.

Anyway he said he talked with Kasprzyk about 2019 situation so he knows at least something.

• I still can't believe that after all of this he's still a coach. Part of me wants them to flop horribly during ECH to just get Nawrocki and Kasprzyk out.

Kasprzyk will get out for sure and I know this from PZPS member but the issue is who will replace him. One of the candidates probably will be our star Czarnecki and he has to have to have a good opponent in the voting. But who it will be, that’s a mystery. Kasprzyk was elected only to avoid Czarnecki and everyone saw during the last 6 years that he is a total failure.

• Anyway Paulina Maj gave her comment regarding to Wolosz absence and it says all.

You don't know what exactly this comment is about. It could be about Wolosz words where she said that everyone that knows her, should be aware that NT is important for her and that it is an honour playing for your country... For me this instastory was pretty normal and everyone is looking for some hidden hints in it.

• You don't know what exactly this comment is about. It could be about Wolosz words where she said that everyone that knows her, should be aware that NT is important for her and that it is an honour playing for your country... For this instastory was pretty normal and everyone is looking for some hidden hints in it.

Sure.