Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• Radomka Radom 3 : 0 Pałac Bydgoszcz

( 25-22, 26-24, 27-25 )

Pałac played only with 8 players :what:

Kinga Różyńska and Aleksandra Justka are injured. Magdalena Mazurek has some personal issues and the transfer of Leticia Hage hasn't been fully registered.

• Pol was in roster for ECH, while Kąkolewska was not and now they play in the same team, but Pol is sub...Nawrocki didn't know what he's doing since the beginning! Congrats Aga, show him his stupidity!

Also with such setters problems missing Kowalewska was also ridiculous move.

• Pol was in roster for ECH, while Kąkolewska was not and now they play in the same team, but Pol is sub...Nawrocki didn't know what he's doing since the beginning! Congrats Aga, show him his stupidity!

I really like Pol, but leaving Kakalewska was a terrible idea from the beggining. She is our best blocker. Pol could be the 4th MB instead of taking Fedusio who didn’t play at all.

• Legionovia Legionowo 3 : 1 #Volley Wrocław

( 25-20, 22-25, 25-23, 25-18 )

MVP - Olivia Różański :box:

Różański 24, Barfield 13, Szczyrba 13 / Rasińska 19, Murek 16, Kossanyiova 10

Olivia was superb! What a shame that Polish NT can't use her full potential. What made me laugh was a situation during time out where Chiappini asked Erkek why she's sad and libero Lemańczyk answered that she's not sad, it's just her facial expression and everyone started laughing. :lol:

• Legionovia Legionowo 3 : 1 #Volley Wrocław

( 25-20, 22-25, 25-23, 25-18 )

By the way, denzz Today, Yaprak Erkek with 12 points (12/34 attack, 3 errors, 26% efficiency); reception 38% positive, 15% perfect, 1 reception error

• Thank you. I found a stream on facebook:lol: She struggled a bit today. Kinda a slow start. Hopefully she will do a lot better. Rozanski was very good:super:

i was surprised how much Grabka trusts her, she got really a lot of sets especially in the 3rd set all set points went to her.

imo she was not bad, I like her pipe attacks.

• i was surprised how much Grabka trusts her, she got really a lot of sets especially in the 3rd set all set points went to her.

imo she was not bad, I like her pipe attacks.

I was surprised as well. She got many sets but sometimes Grabka insisted on her maybe too much. I think thats why her % is kinda low. Grabka probably wanted show that she trusts Yaprak. Anyway, hopefully she will get a lot better :lol:

• I have just watched an interview with Radomka's sports director

He said that Kaisa Alanko had signed the short-term contract, until the end of November. There is an option to extend that deal until the end of season.

He also confirmed that they will have only one opposite - Zaroślińska. In case it will be needed they will sign someone in the middle of the season.

• some link for Joker- Budowlani please?

• Will they be uploading the video afterwards?

No. Teams are not allowed to stream or post the videos without permission from Polsat.

Polsat has exclusive rights to broadcast the volleyball, but they decided not to stream this one game.