5. Radomka 23 (7-5)

6. ŁKS Łódź 22 (7-5)

7. UNI Opole 13 (5-7)

8. MKS Kalisz 13 (3-9)

9. BKS Bielsko-Biała 12 (4-8)

10. #VolleyWrocław 11 (4-8)

11. Pałac Bydgoszcz 9 (3-9)

12. Joker Świecie 5 (2-10)

• Impel Wroclaw - Legionovia Legionowo 0:3 (-22,-19,-19)

MVP: Erkek

Impel: Szady (3), Gromadowska (9), Wellna (5), Kossanyiova (13), Fedorek (6), Balucka (4), Bodasinska (L) and Adamek, Kaczmar, Kocic (2)

Legionowo: Grabka (5), Silva (11), Erkek (16), Rozanski (13), Tokarska (8), Gryka (6) Lemanczyk (L) and Dabrowska, Szczyrba (2), Damaske, Szymanska

strange match, Impel was good until the end of 1 set, after that they completely stopped fighting.. it was the worst match of their MB´s and now they are completely needed to score as much as possible..Wellna was bad even in reception what is her strong side, in offense she will not bring the same as Murek of course...when they will play like the first set, they are not completely lost

• Wellna is just...mediocre. There's really no strong sides to her. I don't think she even tries to improve. It's a little painful to watch her during matches

• Wellna is just...mediocre. There's really no strong sides to her. I don't think she even tries to improve. It's a little painful to watch her during matches

best years she played in 1 league where she was one of the best players, now in 33-34 years and with her height she wont be power hitter but in reception and defense she is quite solid...she is not bad player but not for sure to play as starting player in a team which needs to score from her because there is no powerful Opp and second OH.

• I was curious as to whether Julia Orzol, currently starting for Wisconsin and about to start in the NCAA championship final, is talented enough to play in the Polish league and does she have a future for the Polish national team. And if so how far are the future?

I think she has

She was always part of youth national team so I don't see any reason why shr couldn't be part of senior national team.

She could be playing in polish league but probably for top teams she wouldn't be starting six player.

• I was curious as to whether Julia Orzol, currently starting for Wisconsin and about to start in the NCAA championship final, is talented enough to play in the Polish league and does she have a future for the Polish national team. And if so how far are the future?

She is my biggest hope for NT. I can't understand why she doesn't play in Tauron Liga yet. Less talented girls got their chances being much younger.

• She is my biggest hope for NT. I can't understand why she doesn't play in Tauron Liga yet. Less talented girls got their chances being much younger.

Because she didn't want to :D She decided to focus on volleyball (wanted to have more playing time) + school. She spent the last years in Wieżyca with great coach. She got offer to be part of SMS Szczyrk, but they wanted to convert her from OH to Opposite. Good for her that she said no.

She still have 3 years in Wisconsin where she will be a starter. In Poland, she would probably bench somewhere like Piasecka or Borowczak.

Anyway, Julia might be part of U21 team who will play on ECH next season.

Speaking of weird decisions from youth national team coaches, besided trying to convert Orzoł from OH to Opposite, few years ago they converted Bączyńska from opposite to setter :D Good for her, she spent only one year with them.

Also, I would question also some other of their choices. Popik also converted Nowicka and Łazowska from OH to setters. And that tall girl Szmajduch from MB to OH. Now, she finished SMS and plays back as MB :D

• what is bad in converted Nowicka, Łazowska in setter?

• Energa MKS Kalisz - Developres Rzeszow 1:3 (-17,-18,25,-14)

MVP: Anna Stencel

Kalisz: Gajewska (5), Galkowska (12), Mucha (4), Dudek (14), Druzkowska (9), Lukasik (4), Baluk and Wysokinska (L) and Zurowska (2), Miechowicz (2), Kucharska

Rzeszow: Bruna (16), Stencel (16), Wenerska (1), Bajema (21), Kalandadze (10), Jurczyk (9) Przybyla and Szczyglowska (L) and Blagojevic, Witowska (1), Rapacz (4), Binczycka

in Kalisz Druzkowska played first 2 sets as MB, then she went to OH and Miechowicz played MB..Cygan is injured?

• what is bad in converted Nowicka, Łazowska in setter?

I won't say anything about Łazowska, she still has some time to develop her skills, but Nowicka was really great as left-hand receiver. Now, she is just bench player. I don't like her setting style at all.

• but she is quite short for OH, maybe she wont get chance to play as professional player as OH or?