Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• BKS Bielsko-Biała - IŁCapital Legionowo 2:3 (25:22, 15:25, 25:17, 21:25, 19:21)

MVP: Ola Gryka :heart:

The best match of the season :flower:
    What a game by Ola Gryka :what: 21 points.
    Różański 28 points - another day in the office XD

You made my day:rolll::rolll::rolll:

• I have some interesting rumours for next season, of course nobody signed anything yet but there are talks :whistle:

Jennifer Janiska -> Legionowo

Hanna Davyskiba -> Rzeszów (if her husband will choose an offer from PlusLiga)

Liset Herrera Blanco -> ŁKS Łódź

Joanna Pacak -> Radomka

Moreover, Energetyk Poznań - a team from second division wants to buy a licence from Bydgoszcz to play in Tauron Liga next season. I’ve heard that also Stal Mielec wants to but a licence from Budowlani Łódź but I doubt it will happen.

• To replace Rozanski or Yaprak?

They wanted to have a real defensive OH this season (Grajber) but it didn’t happen, maybe this time it will work with Janiska. I really hope Różański will go to Novara, Yaprak should stay in Legionowo, she may become really solid with time :flower:

• Moreover, Energetyk Poznań - a team from second division wants to buy a licence from Bydgoszcz to play in Tauron Liga next season. I’ve heard that also Stal Mielec wants to but a licence from Budowlani Łódź but I doubt it will happen.

Yeah. Stal really wants to play in Tauron Liga next season. But I'm afraid it might be a catastrophe :D They had many financial problems in the past.

• Next season can be exciting with so many new teams. I think Tarnow will win second division for sure and they will advance to TauronLiga instead Joker/Pałac. Both teams are weak so it would be nice to see Poznań or Mielec in league too.

But how about money? Tarnow has the same sponsor as Chemik Police, will they still help both teams? I dont know situation of Poznań but they are only sixth in second division so Mielec should have priority if they finish second, right?

• But how about money? Tarnow has the same sponsor as Chemik Police, will they still help both teams? I dont know situation of Poznań but they are only sixth in second division so Mielec should have priority if they finish second, right?

Not really. Team can buy a license no matter which place it is on.

For example Radomka was on 6th place in second division and bought the spot from Muszyna.

• But how about money? Tarnow has the same sponsor as Chemik Police, will they still help both teams? I dont know situation of Poznań but they are only sixth in second division so Mielec should have priority if they finish second, right?

I agree with Phil. Even Białystok can buy a licence if they want :lol:

Poznań will have a big sponsor but this company is interested only if they will play in TL.

I have no clue what is going on in Mielec, but I don’t think they have a venue that is ready for TL, so Poznań may have an advantage in that case. Yeah, they are 6th in the table, but Nowy Dwór, Sosnowiec and Częstochowa which are higher are definitely not ready and don’t have enough money to think about something more than second division in this moment :wavy:

• I agree with Phil. Even Białystok can buy a licence if they want :lol:

Poznań will have a big sponsor but this company is interested only if they will play in TL.

I have no clue what is going on in Mielec, but I don’t think they have a venue that is ready for TL, so Poznań may have an advantage in that case. Yeah, they are 6th in the table, but Nowy Dwór, Sosnowiec and Częstochowa which are higher are definitely not ready and don’t have enough money to think about something more than second division in this moment :wavy:

Yes, the coach of Nowy Dwór even said that even if they won the league they won't play in TL next season, maybe in 2 seasons.

• Polskie Przetwory Pałac Bydgoszcz - Joker Swiecie

3:1 (24:26, 25:23, 25:19, 25:21)

MVP: Paulina Bałdyga (score 10 points :o)

Pałac: Hage 23 p. :rose:, Szczepańska 17, Cassemiro 14, Majkowska 13

Joker: Sikorska 25, Rachkovska 13, Twardowska 8, Gawlak 8

I really like communication between Bałdyga and middles. This is only one thing in this poor season.

• Oliveira is no longer in Joker?

• Oh gosh... Marta Krajewska is injured once again. For sure she is out until the end of season.