Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• It wasnt good match to watch but result is quite suprised. LKS have got good players but each is out of shape. They have much bigger potential than they show...

• Pol, Wasilewska, Kąkolewska, Stenzel, Łukasik, Czyrniańska - all of them will stay in Chemik Police.

Wiktoria Makarewicz - very promising OH from second division may join MKS Kalisz.

• I had hope that Łukasik may go to Italy. She is ready for that. Pity that she stay...

• I think she has this kind of mentality that she won't leave polish league. The same thing I think about Alagierska.

Yeah. She had a deal, ready to sign with one of american universities. If I remember correctly, it was Texas. But she decided to pick offer from Proxima Krakow...

• I’m watching Wrocław Opole right now, and Robles is literally worst passer of the league, she can’t receive a single ball :gone: I don’t know why Masek doesn’t sub her out

• he finally moved her to Opp

• #MVP: Anna Bączyńska

#VolleyWrocław – UNI Opole 1:3

(20:25, 25:21, 14:25, 21:25)

Składy zespołów:

#Volley:
    Hawryła (4), Kossanyiova (18), Kocić, Kaczmar (4), Robles (11), Fedorek (12), Bodasińska (libero) oraz Gromadowska (6), Szady, Stancelewska

#UniOpole :
    Orzyłowska (9), Stronias (11), Bidias (18), Pellegrino (12), Makarowska (2), Bączyńska (23), Adamek (libero) oraz Pamuła, Wołodko

• Why does Brakocevic start in every single match? She is already 34 yo and it doesn’t make sense to overuse her against teams like Joker. They could use Lipska or Łukasik as OPP to give her some rest.

• Brakocevic stayed as the only one from main squad for the 3.set :lol:

• OMG Romanski says Joker is already relegated from the league and Swieniewicz starts to speak that women´s volleyball is unpredictable and if they win in Legionowo they can stay in the league :lol:

• Joker Swiecie - Chemik Police 0:3 (-19,-14,-21) MVP: Brakočević

Joker: Zaborowska (0), Sikorska (17), Rachkovska (5), Skrzypkowska (8), Gawlak (6), Brzoska (7) Nowak and Jagla (L) subs: Senica, Wystel, Michalewicz

Chemik: Kowalewska (0), Kakolewska (7), Brakocevic (19), Polec (3), Lukasik (10) Czyrnianska (8) Stenzel and Zurawska (L) subs: Naiane (1), Wasilewska (1), Pol (5), Lipska (2), Milenkovic (6)

• ŁKS Łódź - Legionovia Legionowo 3:1 (25:23, 24:26, 25:16, 25:22)

MVP: Paulina Maj-Erwardt

Diouf 19, Jones-Perry 17, Pacak 11 /// Różański 23, Gryka 16, Silva 13

ŁKS is now in 3rd place in the table, Legionowia is 4th :box:

• UNI OPOLE will play in TAURONLiga playoffs. The team, which before the start of the season was indicated as a sure candidate to be relegated from the league after the end of the season, became the best rookie since Chemik Police was promoted to the top league 🔥🔥🔥