• Wonder how Alekno feels seeing the Russians at the other side of the net :teach:

• Russia isn't too convincing so far, considering this is not Iran's strongest lineup.

• I hope so and this should be standard procedure.

What is more painful with this situation is that Germany took challenge and everyone had clear view on the situation. That’s an absurd for me that she didn’t change her decision! :thumbdown:

The challenge was net touch. Of course, there was no net touch, so the result was "No Fault" to the desired challenge. However, as I remember from the regulation, any faults that are observed during the review should count, and it doesn't have to be the desired challenge. A lot of teams have been using net touch to review the over-net hitting, but it's rather a grey area, and the referees rarely reverse their calls. There should be clearer guides on this from FIVB.

• were there really no better coaches available for Russia than Sammelvuo ?:what:

Sammelvuo was selected as HC in 18-19 season, when Kuzbass won gold for the first time in Russian SL. I think there was no better candidate at the time and Russian Federation wanted someone who can speak the language so I think that was his edge.

• The challenge was net touch. Of course, there was no net touch, so the result was "No Fault" to the desired challenge. However, as I remember from the regulation, any faults that are observed during the review should count, and it doesn't have to be the desired challenge. A lot of teams have been using net touch to review the over-net hitting, but it's rather a grey area, and the referees rarely reverse their calls. There should be clearer guides on this from FIVB.

Furthermore, she went and showed yellow card for Giani. I can’t stand people who are stubborn and arrogant. You may make a mistake but there is a technology in order to correct those human mistakes, instead of correcting your mistake decently, you go and act more arrogantly. This is unacceptable and those kind of mistakes should be reported and initially, referees that are making those crucial mistakes shouldn’t be allowed to join international competitions.

• This referee's decision today was more favorable towards France. That ball was clearly an over-net touch, but she claims that it was a block and legal. :down::down::down:

I thought she said that zimmerman's a backrow player and his hands touched the ball. (He argued that he was trying to set but the ref stands by her decision that he went for a joust. (As mentioned by the commentator "joust at the net")

Unfortunate for Germany. And if it was a bad call, let us call it a bad call. And somehow Germany gets ghe justice that they want. But they had 3 chances after that and they led 10-8 prior.

As what Giani said, we are playing France not Australia 🤣😂

• did Alekno have laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy or has he just changed his diet? Whatever it is, he seems healthy.

Maybe the weather in Iran did him good? He looks less tired than he was in Kazan.

• I thought she said that zimmerman's a backrow player and his hands touched the ball. (He argued that he was trying to set but the ref stands by her decision that he went for a joust. (As mentioned by the commentator "joust at the net")

If you look at the challenge review, Zimmermann tried to set the ball to the middle, and the ball was completely at the German side and was not flying towards the french side. Then Chinenyeze reached over to touch the ball. That was definitely not a joust.

• Furthermore, she went and showed yellow card for Giani. I can’t stand people who are stubborn and arrogant. You may make a mistake but there is a technology in order to correct those human mistakes, instead of correcting your mistake decently, you go and act more arrogantly. This is unacceptable and those kind of mistakes should be reported and initially, referees that are making those crucial mistakes shouldn’t be allowed to join international competitions.

She was very arrogant. I don't why she showed such an attitude, but her performance and ability definitely should be questioned.

• Pankov is not using his middles, good thing Maxim is red-hot this match

• Who's playing better? Kobzar or Pankov?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Rewatching USAvsCanada and man Defalco is like a brat, rolling eyes when Muagututua missed the tip, and them make a clap when Shoji missed the dig.

Never saw, Sander, Anderson and Russell doing that kind of ways in court.

Hope Speraw put that brat in 1on1 talk. :mad::mad::mad:

What about the young Sander and Tapp's ex boyfriend (I don't know his name, sorry)?! Is there any issue between them?:whistle:

• What about the young Sander and the Tapp's ex boyfriend (I don't know his name, sorry)?! Is there any issue between them?:whistle:

Thomas Jaeschke.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The guy who blocked Mikhailov is so hot.:heart:

#FreeBritney