• On the contrary, the Russian libero failed to dig that roll shot…

What can you expect from Gulu?

He's a loophole, either at Kazan or at NT

• Nice sharp angle from Semy.

• Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• De Falco seems self centered and gives off too much bad vibes on the court. Has he been always like that?

No, TJ is a good team player if you watched his game at Valentia.

• De Falco seems self centered and gives off too much bad vibes on the court. Has he been always like that?

He wasnt like this when he played for VIbo in the last season. It also surprises the vibes he gives playing for US Nt in this VNL.

• Pankov had a few bad passes in set #3

• No, TJ is a good team player if you watched his game at Valentia.

I actually did watch some haven’t noticed such thing but quality of those streams were not this good so I thought maybe I just didn’t notice. He may be a good team player in general but he gives off bad vibes in this VNL so far.

• Pankov had a few bad passes in set #3

Russia could have been leading 12-10, but after the great USA defense, they were 3 points behind. That point boosted USA confidence.

But to be honest, Golubev free ball to Pankov was :wavy:

• Two reception errors in a row from Golu.

He probably is the worst libro from a top team.

He should be benched.

• That's why I said Russian team's biggest challenge is from themselves.

Everyone focused on attacking while ignoring reception, defense and basic skills.

See how many unforced errors they made per game.

• I actually did watch some haven’t noticed such thing but quality of those streams were not this good so I thought maybe I just didn’t notice. He may be a good team player in general but he gives off bad vibes in this VNL so far.

Sometimes TJ is out of his mind, but overall he's a good player.

TJ just had a great save by jumping out of the ad board, then he rushed back to have a block. On every level it can not be called bad vibes

• Anyone watching on a Russian Channel? Was there any comment about Muserskiy and Volkov?

Hopefully, we will get to see Poletaev soon.

• Can you find a Russian player who did not touch net in this game? Probably only Golu...:D

• Anyone watching on a Russian Channel? Was there any comment about Muserskiy and Volkov?

Hopefully, we will get to see Poletaev soon.

A second after and Muserskiy is in. I will play the lotto tonight :D:D:D