• Btw, if you want to see BRA x FRA, the link is this one

It is Brazilian TV broadcast, so FIVB doesnt have a reason for banning it.

• I really dont understand why France starts with Tillie. As soon as France showed their starting 6, the odds drastically change in Brazil favour.

• I really dont understand why France starts with Tillie. As soon as France showed their starting 6, the odds drastically change in Brazil favour.

I think he read your post

• I think he read your post

WIth my previous post I didnt mean at all Tillie sucks. He is still a good player. But I do think France would be stronger with Rossard on the court. Rossard had a much better season in Super Lega than Tillie. In most of Vibo matches, Thibault was their main attacker.

• I went to make a cup of coffee as Brazil was leading and France was making a lot of silly errors, came back only to find France caught up in 20-19.

So far, Brazil has 12 mistakes in only one set :white: Way, way too much. At the beginning of the match, more than half of French points were Brazil mistakes. In the other hand, France only has 5.

• WIth my previous post I didnt mean at all Tillie sucks. He is still a good player. But I do think France would be stronger with Rossard on the court. Rossard had a much better season in Super Lega than Tillie. In most of Vibo matches, Thibault was their main attacker.

I think coach tille will try both out during the 3 sets. What defending by grebennikov!!

• WIth my previous post I didnt mean at all Tillie sucks. He is still a good player. But I do think France would be stronger with Rossard on the court. Rossard had a much better season in Super Lega than Tillie. In most of Vibo matches, Thibault was their main attacker.

Sure. And if you thought that he sucks, I don’t think that would be a problem. But I agree, I think he is a regular player, not for the level that France wants to reach as a NT. Let’s see if things change when Bernardinho gets there

• Allez Les Bleus 🇨🇵🙏🙏🙏🙏🙀🙀🙀🙀😭😭😭

• Unfortunately Flavio has been the weak spot for Brazil so far

• Grebbenikov was fantastic!!!

• jenia is the best libero