• A bit off topic... but just wanted to ask, looking at Nico Le Goff's ear piercings. If by any chance it gets hit by the ball or something else, will it be painful? I have no idea cause I never had piercings myself

• Was it a shade that Brazilian TV showed the last point of Brazil vs France in Rio? 😂

nah, they just like reliving the past

also agree with everyone who said Flávio has been weak, which honestly is really frustrating. Isac is miles ahead of him so far this VNL. Bruno had no business giving him a ball on 38-37 too.

• i dont think Brazil is playing poorly, they're SCARY GOOD. France made a lot of errors with their serve.

Pleasee win the 3rd set. 🙏🙏🙏

Allez Les Bleus 🇨🇵🇨🇵🇨🇵

• i dont think Brazil is playing poorly, they're SCARY GOOD. France made a lot of errors with their serve.

Pleasee win the 3rd set. 🙏🙏🙏

Allez Les Bleus 🇨🇵🇨🇵🇨🇵

Well, if 14 erros in the first set isnt playing poorly, I dont know how to call it. More than a half set of only mistakes.France started super slow and not with the same rhythm than we are used to. At the end of the set, they displayed that great vball we are used to (good transitions, super defenses and counter attacks). But Brazil helped a lot in order to get France in the set: it was 14-9 and Brazil did 3 mistakes in a row :what: Same before they reached the 20s.

• It’s a shame to see this referee is still here. I will never forget what he did in this match:

and we expect referees to be held accountable for their mistakes while we see this guy, the most corrupted of them all, still get to be a referee. Disgusting. FIVB is corrupted in every fucking level.

• Well, if 14 erros in the first set isnt playing poorly, I dont know how to call it. More than a half set of only mistakes.France started super slow and not with the same rhythm than we are used to. At the end of the set, they displayed that great vball we are used to (good transitions, super defenses and counter attacks). But Brazil helped a lot in order to get France in the set: it was 14-9 and Brazil did 3 mistakes in a row :what: Same before they reached the 20s.

worse, it was 15-9 lol saying Brazil is playing scary good today is wild. tons of mistakes, Lucarelli and Wallace couldn't spike for shit, Thales can't dig anything, Flávio was horrible and they were still scary good? lmao

• Unfortunately Flavio has been the weak spot for Brazil so far.

If only he were 5 cm longer, he'd be as good as Lisinac. ;(

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney