Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• I think Chiaka and JT did they best they could under those circumstances. Not everyone can be Boskovic and play well even with bad setters but I don’t believe it’s hard to set Boskovic. Just set her high?

Chiaka and JT are definitely both better players than they showed I don’t think they were a disappointment I just think they were the casualty to a messy team with terrible management and subpar coaching...

• I think Chiaka and JT did they best they could under those circumstances. Not everyone can be Boskovic and play well even with bad setters but I don’t believe it’s hard to set Boskovic. Just set her high?

Chiaka and JT are definitely both better players than they showed I don’t think they were a disappointment I just think they were the casualty to a messy team with terrible management and subpar coaching...

well, the thing is, those setters couldn’t even set her those high balls 😂 except Simge who is not a setter.

JT was pretty good at the start of the season and Chiaka was trying to adapt, Elif’s didn’t or couldn’t set to middle and when she did, her sets were pretty bad. After Covid and their injuries, which affected them immensely they played poorly. To say that they were the reasons of Eczacibasi’s underachievement would be incorrect. And to say that they had bigger responsibilities compare to locals is also wrong. Local players should have the same responsibility. Elif might be promising but she was bad and I don’t even want to talk about Mirkovic. I blame the management for these duo and their poor performances. Beyza was bad, Yasemin wasn’t given much of a chance and was bad when she was given. Fatma did good at times but never got a full time chance. Saliha did good in some matches and bad in some matches.

Overall I blame the coach and manager who keeps somehow dodging the bullet and management who doesn’t get rid of her.

• Irem Çor to THY.

https://www.voleybolmagazin.co…va-yollarinda-ozel-haber/

She is definitely better than Nursevil

I came here to share this but you were first 😊 she played good, at least better than Ozge Kirdar 2 or 3 seasons ago when she played for THY. I haven’t gotten the chance to see her since though. Nevertheless, I am happy that they got rid of Nursevil.

I wonder if Nursevil is going to Eczacibasi because she was Ferhat’s protégé when he was coaching NT and not only we had to put up with him, we had to put up with her too. I hope she has found interest in other things, volleyball is just not her thing. It is so pathetic that she made it this far and got paid without even a glimpse of talent or whatsoever.

• I came here to share this but you were first 😊 she played good, at least better than Ozge Kirdar 2 or 3 seasons ago when she played for THY. I haven’t gotten the chance to see her since though. Nevertheless, I am happy that they got rid of Nursevil.

I wonder if Nursevil is going to Eczacibasi because she was Ferhat’s protégé when he was coaching NT and not only we had to put up with him, we had to put up with her too. I hope she has found interest in other things, volleyball is just not her thing. It is so pathetic that she made it this far and got paid without even a glimpse of talent or whatsoever.

I really hope not :rolll::rolll: There are some players that should work behind the scenes,not on court. Like social media management etc(Cemre Erol for THY for example). Maybe she can play in TVF 1.lig.

Do you know if Hanife Nur will stay in THY? I really hope they loan her to somewhere she can play full time.

• I really hope not :rolll::rolll: There are some players that should work behind the scenes,not on court. Like social media management etc(Cemre Erol for THY for example). Maybe she can play in TVF 1.lig.

Do you know if Hanife Nur will stay in THY? I really hope they loan her to somewhere she can play full time.

I too hope Hanife will go to a club where she can play. I remember we all got excited when she went back to THY midseason but knowing Abbondanza, we should have known better. He doesn’t give chances to young players, doesn’t help them improve and has obsessions on certain players.

• I too hope Hanife will go to a club where she can play. I remember we all got excited when she went back to THY midseason but knowing Abbondanza, we should have known better. He doesn’t give chances to young players, doesn’t help them improve and has obsessions on certain players.

i agree about abbondanza. He's a bad coach for new talent (turkish).

• Mehmet Bedestenlioğlu?

A foreign MB would be very useful but their OH2 isn't reliable so I understand that move.

That also means Ruseva won't stay

• THY can go for Neriman-Guldeniz duo, plus Seyma and Madison. That would be a strong OH combo. In that way they can afford to have a foreign MB, benching Madison time to time.

• SigortaShop spends a lot of money on volleyball. I see sigortashop everywhere related to women's volleyball. I wonder how much budget they will have if their team promote.

• everything can be buy with money

Yeah, you're right, that's exactly what I mean lol

• THY can go for Neriman-Guldeniz duo, plus Seyma and Madison. That would be a strong OH combo. In that way they can afford to have a foreign MB, benching Madison time to time.

Neriman to THY would makes a lot of sense for both sides, not sure about Güldeniz though.

• I wonder if Fenerbahçe will transfer another foreign OH:/ considering Kelsey will leave, another foreign OH would be useful. Especially if Arina plays bad or replacing Meliha for CL.

• I wonder if Fenerbahçe will transfer another foreign OH:/ considering Kelsey will leave, another foreign OH would be useful. Especially if Arina plays bad or replacing Meliha for CL.

Agreed! In the case of injury or bad shape of Arina, they will end up with Cansu-Meliha duo. However, maybe they finally want to invest on Ipar and let her play more since she is not loaned to Sarıyer like other FB players