Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• But for real. This girls are great future players, but Fener is not some middle level team to waste season for growing players who can come back in their domestic league whenever they want.

Okej if they are young Turksih players but foreign...

Arina is already very good player, but Brazilian is just to young.

• But for real. This girls are great future players, but Fener is not some middle level team to waste season for growing players who can come back in their domestic league whenever they want.

Okej if they are young Turksih players but foreign...

Arina is already very good player, but Brazilian is just to young.

Why not? Eczacıbaşı invested in Boskoviç at such an early age and it paid off. The same can be said for Carutasu and Haak in Vakıfbank and Vargas in FB earlier.

True that both Arina and Ana are very young but they are literally the two best prospects from the 2004 generation. Right now there are only a bunch of players who can make a team to reach championships at the highest level (Zhu, Egonu, Boskoviç, and Haak). FB knows that to be able to compete with top Italian and Turkish teams, they need to invest those exceptionally talented players.

And why do you assume that they will go back to their league after a year. Do you really think that FB is so stupid to make only 1-year contract with them after getting into so much struggle to bring these players?:roll:

• Haak, Carutasu, Boskovic are totally different story. They don’t have good domestic league, they can stay in foreign league because they don’t have domestic league to come back when they want.

They will put money in Arina for 3 years. And when She turns 21years old. When She is still very young She will get huge offer probably from Moscow, Kazan or Kaliningrad and come back.

But I’m not putting Arina as investment for future because She is already better than many other “older” players. And in near future in next few year She can leave.

• They will put money in Arina for 3 years. And when She turns 21years old. When She is still very young She will get huge offer probably from Moscow, Kazan or Kaliningrad and come back.

so? With your logic, FB shouldn't sign with any young players because they can leave to other teams after 3 years. It is not a slavery system, right? If a club invests in a young player there is always a chance that they can leave. Boskoviç gets good offers every year but she still chooses to stay in Eczacıbaşı

And what you said about boskoviç and Haak is irrelevant. They might not have a domestic league but they can always go to another club in Turkish league or another league.

• I think the opposite. Besides they have 2 young OH they are already in a good level and as you said reception seems to be the most difficult but Fenerbahce now has gizen orge, Meliha and Cansu.

I expected someone more experienced as OH but i see this FB team way better than in this last season. Much more complete team.

• Haak, Carutasu, Boskovic are totally different story. They don’t have good domestic league, they can stay in foreign league because they don’t have domestic league to come back when they want.

They will put money in Arina for 3 years. And when She turns 21years old. When She is still very young She will get huge offer probably from Moscow, Kazan or Kaliningrad and come back.

But I’m not putting Arina as investment for future because She is already better than many other “older” players. And in near future in next few year She can leave.

Ana Cristina is for sure a talented player. I assume Arina is right now better because of her experience in Europe.

But i think that all this girls can became really dominant OH in near future.

Ana Cristina could have been starter in any brazilian team in this past season.

• so? With your logic, FB shouldn't sign with any young players because they can leave to other teams after 3 years. It is not a slavery system, right? If a club invests in a young player there is always a chance that they can leave. Boskoviç gets good offers every year but she still chooses to stay in Eczacıbaşı

And what you said about boskoviç and Haak is irrelevant. They might not have a domestic league but they can always go to another club in Turkish league or another league.

FB didnt get any big player on the market. They still make a solid team and with two players who can turn in world class players really in any moment.

Egonu was in this age really unstabble. But those two are way more consistent, but for sure doesnt have Egonu's atleticism.

• Any idea if Ezgi Dilik continue playing? It would be such a shame if she retires again. Although there isnt many teams left which needs a setter. Bolu doesnt have a setter, will Galatasaray keep Nilay as back-up? Karayolları rumored to sign Nursevil(:aww::down:) as back-up to Mısra. I guess she doesnt want to leave İstanbul. Maybe 1.lig but she would be way too good 1.lig.

• Eczacibasi has just shared a happy birthday post for JT. The post says “our player”. Does this mean she is going to stay?

Happy Birthday JT ❤️

That would be so bad move from her:aww:

• Eczacibasi has just shared a happy birthday post for JT. The post says “our player”. Does this mean she is going to stay?

Happy Birthday JT ❤️

I hope she can fully recover from her shoulder injury and have a good season, without all the troubles she experienced this year. She wasn't doing bad till the injury.

• I think it is now very certain that JT wants to play as OH which I think comes from her pride as OH in college. If she improves her reception she could very well be the next all around American OH after Hill, Larson, and Robinson.

I don't think she fits the all-around USA OH mold. There would have to be massive improvements and adjustments to her game.

The USA doesn't need her to be that anyways (they have plenty on the team or in the pipeline) They need the OOS weapon that they don't have. I hope playing behind Boskovic can help her with that. (playing both OH/Opp for Ecza)