Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Kubra also declined a lot. I thought she would be one of the best MB in the world.

I don't want to assume but her performance dropped by a margin during her marriage and then continued to worsen during her divorce. Now she is overlooked at but I would prefer her somewhere other than VB

• Whenever someone has been playing bad today the chat has told them ''X should go to Bolu'' fdnjknjksfnsjkdf I'm starting to feel bad for Bolu Bld. what did they do to randomly deserve this association :rolll:

• not a good result for ECZ. Too early... but maybe another season without CL spot.

• PTT:who is vitra,vakifbank,fenerbahce and galatsaray

I don't know them

Amanda on _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

• Watch Ayçin get snatched by one of top 4 teams this summer lol

I wouldn't be surprised if Eczacıbaşı make an offer to Ayçin without waiting for the summer. they already need a local MB for this season due to Yasemin's injury.

• GS is doing great defense! And I am still loving Gizem Guresen!

She is definetly one of the best libero in the world.

• So GS-Ecza is 2-0 this season.In a good day Alexia and Anthi can beat almost everyone.Anthi yesterday received 55 balls:lol:.With 12 errors but I think her reception is improved.Her effectiveness in attack still rocks.

The very weak point of them is Aydin Ilkin.:(What has happened to her?I remember she was good last year.

BTW I think they could win with clear score if their coach had started with the young girl Hacimustafaoglu.She is pretty good for her age.

• Why? What happend? Are they looking for better players or just wanted to change something?

• Why? What happend? Are they looking for better players or just wanted to change something?

They 0/5 so far which I think kinda disappointing. First they fired their coach and got a new one, Kamil Söz. Now they are sending players. Lianma didnt get a chance,weird transfer in the first place anyway and Matea was bad. So kinda good moves. Hopefully it will be enough to solve the problems

• Breaking Ikic's contract is understandable but I don't understand why they forcebly played with her for so long, any time someone came from the bench to replace her it was a good move lol. Maybe the club management couldn't take the coaches starting with her continously :rolll:

• Having 4 foreigners was not a smart move anyways for a team that doesn't Play in any European cup. Lianma was such a random transfer 🤦

• Much better imo, I love Maglio but as an MB, she isn't an Opp and Bytsenko is a good spiker but can't receive anyway so it fits her as well

Maglio only played MB because they only had one MB in the gym this past week, she didn't even get to practice at MB. Unfortunately, they do not have anyone better on the team to play OPP. They need both Bytsenko and Maglio on the pins. In the match against Sigorta, Bystenko had 17 points, Maglio (13 points at middle), and Asli 7, and the other two pins had 4 points.

Maglio has only had a couple of months at OPP. She has never played it and it takes most players (middles) a year or two to transition. I think she has the potential, but it's barely been much time and she isn't really getting the sets either. If Buse was still there, she would have a much better connection with Maglio.

• Good thing Van Ryk has adjusted. She was horrible during the first few matches

Van Ryk has always been a little inconsistent, but this last year was her most efficient (with Gray out she was forced to carry the load). Abbondanza knows Kiera's capabilities, so I wasn't worried. Hopefully, she'll continue to stay consistent and have many more good matches.