Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Just as I wrote it today, there is a rumour of Gaila to Eczacibasi. I have nothing more to say other than Ferhat has no clue of what he is doing, he is panicking and just transferring whoever he can. Almost sure he will drown in that chaos and will be kicked mid season.

Derya is a bad receiver and nowhere to be compared to Hande/Meliha. Tugba can be compared to them considering she is a better receiver. Derya is like Neriman, but a younger version of her at the moment, I hope she will improve her receiving skills. From what I understood, Giovanni does not consider her in Vakifbank, Tugba got more chances than her although Tugba will leave. Besides that, if rumours of Pietrini/Nika to Vakifbank is correct, then they will have 3 foreign OHs and Derya will be 4th option.

I like what FB does and they are probably the only team that can challenge Vakifbank next season, with a way smaller budget than Vakifbank. On the other side, Vakifbank's budget is becoming annoying and difficult to compete.

Derya should leave somewhere and play as starter... Hande was very bad at reception as well and was an MB/Opp earlier in her career but she played regularly in GS, EczV, NT etc and improved.

Kim Yeon Koung even said her reception was bad when she was young and it was just the experience and training as hard as possible that made her improve.

Yes a few seasons of training with the best coaches does wonders but you can't expect to improve under the same conditions, you have to challenge yourself and play as much as possible.

Science says 10K hours to perfect a skill.

• You know I did notice Gaila started following Ferhat on IG, but I didn’t think anything of it because “well, that would be dumb”

awkward lol

RIP. Well I hope she can receive a little LOL. Let's go wild.

• Eczacıbaşı had a power in their name back then. It was a powerhouse. Now they are becoming a club who has money but no idea how to use it. They are literally destroying their name and their legacy.

Ferhat is the worst coach choice, like ever(maybe I'm exaggerating it but he deserves that)

I really wonder what they thought when they hired him.

I said it once but will say it again.

They need a local setter. Love Maja but it's the foreign rule.

They should get 2 foreign OH. Hande and Saliha should be used wisely. BOTH should get enough playing time.

They should get a blocker who can block.

Jack seems like the only good thing they did lol Maybe Voronkova as well

They need to get a libero next Simge, someone who can compete with her.

• You know I did notice Gaila started following Ferhat on IG, but I didn’t think anything of it because “well, that would be dumb”

awkward lol

Love your stalking skills😂 do you get a notification whenever a player follows a club or a trainer?😜

• Ferhat is the worst coach choice, like ever(maybe I'm exaggerating it but he deserves that)

that's a bold statement since Eczacibasi really had a lot of bad coaches🤦😂 on the other hand I think there's a shortage of good coaches all over the world. Besides a few Italian ones, who else could they get (I'm not defending Ferhat by the way, I think he really is a bad coach😂)

• that's a bold statement since Eczacibasi really had a lot of bad coaches🤦😂 on the other hand I think there's a shortage of good coaches all over the world. Besides a few Italian ones, who else could they get (I'm not defending Ferhat by the way, I think he really is a bad coach😂)

GetImage.asmx?No=202031062