Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• she was doing fine until the KupaVolley. i know she can't be on par with those two but at least could have show why she should be considered for the 3rd MB position. for a better NT and a better Ecz I pray for her development. I'm not her stan or anything.

She is not a young player so I don't expect much improvement from her. We already have Aslı and Kübra as good backups. I have more hope from youngsters Yasemin, Aycin, Bahar or İlayda.MB position is not something we will have problem in near future

• Looking at next season's plans, I don't think Eczacibasi really aims for titles. The only thing that keeps them in top 4 is Boskovic and I can't imagine where they would end up if she had like a month break due to injuries etc.

For next season, the only upgrade is which I find really good is Voronkova. Problem is, if they play Voronkova-Boskovic-Ognjenovic, then they have to stick with their mediocre middles, so they will keep playing wing-wing game. We also don't know how well Voronkova will perform in receiving & attacking.

If they really wanted a big change, they should have signed with a local setter (hi Naz) and maybe some middles who could bring something new to the club like Kubra, Asli, Aycin or Bahar. Beyza is fine as a bench player but then you have Yasemin who had so many injuries in past and don't know how she will come back. Don't tell me they will have Heyrman+Jack because they simply won't be able to use them and Ferhat will probably complicate things way more by benching Boskovic. Voronkova and Maja in crucial moments to let one of the two foreign middles to play. I can see chaos loading...

• Looking at next season's plans, I don't think Eczacibasi really aims for titles. The only thing that keeps them in top 4 is Boskovic and I can't imagine where they would end up if she had like a month break due to injuries etc.

For next season, the only upgrade is which I find really good is Voronkova. Problem is, if they play Voronkova-Boskovic-Ognjenovic, then they have to stick with their mediocre middles, so they will keep playing wing-wing game. We also don't know how well Voronkova will perform in receiving & attacking.

If they really wanted a big change, they should have signed with a local setter (hi Naz) and maybe some middles who could bring something new to the club like Kubra, Asli, Aycin or Bahar. Beyza is fine as a bench player but then you have Yasemin who had so many injuries in past and don't know how she will come back. Don't tell me they will have Heyrman+Jack because they simply won't be able to use them and Ferhat will probably complicate things way more by benching Boskovic. Voronkova and Maja in crucial moments to let one of the two foreign middles to play. I can see chaos loading...

:lol:

• Such a big club having 2 world class top players and not fighting for title. What a shameeeeeee. :gone:

I've always thought that Kubra would end up at Eczacibasi and I still want that to happen

• Don't tell me they will have Heyrman+Jack because they simply won't be able to use them and Ferhat will probably complicate things way more by benching Boskovic. Voronkova and Maja in crucial moments to let one of the two foreign middles to play. I can see chaos loading...

Won't Jack be considered a local? Regardless it will be chaotic surely.

I think Saliha should really leave as well but she won't

• ECZ seems way better team for next season with the Arrival of Voronkova and Sinéad Jackson.

• With Naz signing with THY, I really want THY to get the Champions League ticket, Naz never missed a cl season except the year she was pregnant 😱

• Fenerbahce can still challenge Vakifbank even with the arrival of Egonu. Vakif’s reception will probably suffer next season with the departure of MBH. On the other hand, Naz leaving Fener is such a huge blow. And she will be replaced by Macris which limits their foreigners on court.

• i haven’t spent a lot of time watching Derya so i’m not sure if her reception has improved this season, nonetheless her offence is surely better than the others, she’s also younger, but to do that she needs to start regularly, and i dont know if vakif is the team for her in that regard. the problem with Ecz’s locals is they can’t seem to perform at the level they should be at, yet they start almost every game. I don’t mind Saliha on the bench and Beyza might occasionally turn out a good performance but they won’t take take the team to titles. As much as i love Maja, the state of Ecz really needs a local setter who isn’t Elif.

• Derya >>> Meliha / Hande, I hope she can get a lot of time on court in VNL & even WCH to prove herself and for her to compete with Nike and gain some more court time next season.

Not really, derya is a terrible receiver, she won't be a starter any of the top teams. I think she would have a better career as Opp

• i haven’t spent a lot of time watching Derya so i’m not sure if her reception has improved this season, nonetheless her offence is surely better than the others, she’s also younger, but to do that she needs to start regularly, and i dont know if vakif is the team for her in that regard. the problem with Ecz’s locals is they can’t seem to perform at the level they should be at, yet they start almost every game. I don’t mind Saliha on the bench and Beyza might occasionally turn out a good performance but they won’t take take the team to titles. As much as i love Maja, the state of Ecz really needs a local setter who isn’t Elif.

From the limited time she played this season, I think her passing isn’t good, but not that very bad either. Zhu, Arina & even Bartsch could not receive decently in the beginning of their careers, it’s their experience on court helped them improve on this aspect.

That’s why I hope Derya can get more in the summer. Otherwise she will be just wasted one more year on bench next season in Vakif.

• From the limited time she played this season, I think her passing isn’t good, but not that very bad either. Zhu, Arina & even Bartsch could not receive decently in the beginning of their careers, it’s their experience on court helped them improve on this aspect.

That’s why I hope Derya can get more in the summer. Otherwise she will be just wasted one more year on bench next season in Vakif.

Maybe I'm too harsh towards Derya, Hande learned how to be a good receiver, Derya might as well. Let's see if she will get any chance this summer

• Imo Hande and/or Saliha can work with Voronkova.

Adams + 1 of them, or them together is just too much on their plate offensively. Especially if Jack also joins, it can work.

• Hande improved reception and now looks very good at reception. I hope Derya will play a lot, because he has to get this certainty somewhere, but I don't expect him to be a starter at VakıfBank:obey:

• Just as I wrote it today, there is a rumour of Gaila to Eczacibasi. I have nothing more to say other than Ferhat has no clue of what he is doing, he is panicking and just transferring whoever he can. Almost sure he will drown in that chaos and will be kicked mid season.

Derya is a bad receiver and nowhere to be compared to Hande/Meliha. Tugba can be compared to them considering she is a better receiver. Derya is like Neriman, but a younger version of her at the moment, I hope she will improve her receiving skills. From what I understood, Giovanni does not consider her in Vakifbank, Tugba got more chances than her although Tugba will leave. Besides that, if rumours of Pietrini/Nika to Vakifbank is correct, then they will have 3 foreign OHs and Derya will be 4th option.

I like what FB does and they are probably the only team that can challenge Vakifbank next season, with a way smaller budget than Vakifbank. On the other side, Vakifbank's budget is becoming annoying and difficult to compete.