Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Is FB's libero the one who has kerfuffled with Gui?

• Is FB's libero the one who has kerfuffled with Gui?

Yes but she is a total victim, she was on his team, for whatever reason he randomly decided to cut her from the national team and slowly cut her in VB as well and turn her into a bench player until she finally was able to get out and now she plays for FB. She asked many times what the reason was for her getting cut and what she could do bcs playing for the NT is her dream but unreturned by Gio apparently.

• Ecz is choking lol

so nothing new here :rolll:

That's why I prefer FB in the final because Eczacı has no chance with Vakıf and Fener definitely has:cheesy:

• Ecz mess I can't, they always leave the ball for someone else lmao

Hande is pretty guilty on that front today :white:

• Yes but she is a total victim, she was on his team, for whatever reason he randomly decided to cut her from the national team and slowly cut her in VB as well and turn her into a bench player until she finally was able to get out and now she plays for FB. She asked many times what the reason was for her getting cut and what she could do bcs playing for the NT is her dream but unreturned by Gio apparently.

I kind of remembered the story, just wasn't sure who it applied to. Seems like a good libero to me

• Yes but she is a total victim, she was on his team, for whatever reason he randomly decided to cut her from the national team and slowly cut her in VB as well and turn her into a bench player until she finally was able to get out and now she plays for FB. She asked many times what the reason was for her getting cut and what she could do bcs playing for the NT is her dream but unreturned by Gio apparently.

Wasn't there also a thing with the fact that she didn't want to be backup to Simge (who would have been the starting libero)? I remember I read it somewhere but I don't know if it's true

• Nope and she doesn't have good connection with Elif so she can't score

I can't complain about her blocking, it's very bad, but attacking wise she isn't guilty at all. That sets are really bad :gone:

• Wasn't there also a thing with the fact that she didn't want to be backup to Simge (who would have been the starting libero)? I remember I read it somewhere but I don't know if it's true

she denied those rumors in the same interview where she said she asked Gui for a reason number of times but never was given one, and said those rumors are untrue, it is her dream and goal to play for NT

• Nope and she doesn't have good connection with Elif so she can't score

I kinda like Heyrman but she's way off today, running a little drunkenly on her slides . How's Elif supposed to connect with that :S

• Oh Meliha :drink: