Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Congrats to Vakifbank! Although this last match wasn´t of the best quality, it was good to see Fenerbache being able to challenge Vakifbank seriously this season. I think they did better than what was expected when the season started. Especially Vargas' level increased incredibly, imo she's in the top 5 opposites for sure. Next season is gonna be hard cause Vakifbank with Egonu under Guidetti will be deadly. Only thing we need is a great Eczacibasi again

:love:

• I just remembered how was I laughing out loud when Terzic called the time out after Tugba scored a few points in a row and told the girls "Kako vam može ova jadnica napraviti poen?" which means "How could such a poor girl, like she is, makes you points?"... And eight months after his team collapsed and in a way gave up after Tugba enter the last game and became changer of this series.. #karmaisabitch

• I just remembered how was I laughing out loud when Terzic called the time out after Tugba scored a few points in a row and told the girls "Kako vam može ova jadnica napraviti poen?" which means "How could such a poor girl, like she is, makes you points?"... And eight months after his team collapsed and in a way gave up after Tugba enter the last game and became changer of this series.. #karmaisabitch

It's good that karma doesn't show in that match ;)

you really put a twist on what he said…. It wasn’t THAT aggressive nor personal

• you really put a twist on what he said…. It wasn’t THAT aggressive nor personalI

Right now I watched a replay on youtube to convince myself that I remember correctly (

; 39:06 min) and to me it sounds a bit more personal than both of you are referring because he could say that they have weak attack from position 4 or something like that and not pointing to her as a "poor girl"

• Right now I watched a replay on youtube to convince myself that I remember correctly (

; 39:06 min) and to me it sounds a bit more personal than both of you are referring because he could say that they have weak attack from position 4 or something like that and not pointing to her as a "poor girl"

It's of topic, and irrelevant

• TVF: “In the 2022/2023 season, the clubs in the Sultanlar and Efeler Leagues will be able to have a total of 5 foreign in their match roster, with a maximum of 3 foreign in the court at the same time.”

• I don't really know where to post this, but Gabi shared a really lovely and cute post with Haak about their friendship:rose: