Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• I think Tifanny might "cheap", Fabiana might cheaper than usual (no one knows how she will perform) and Adams...I don't know...well, maybe it didn't work? lol

• Last I heard some Taubate sponsor was investing on Osasco now, but don't quote me on that

• Last I heard some Taubate sponsor was investing on Osasco now, but don't quote me on that

It's true. That awesome store Havan:rolll:

• I think Tifanny might "cheap", Fabiana might cheaper than usual (no one knows how she will perform) and Adams...I don't know...well, maybe it didn't work? lol

Last week, Daniel Bortoletto said in one of his live streams from WebVôlei that the Adams thing is a done deal and Osasco is just waiting to announce her. (By the way, do you guys watch it too? It's awesome content. Bruno Souza and him are tones of fun! :thumbup:)

Anyways, I wonder about Osasco too... I don't really understand how they can spend the bucks on such players... I mean, Fabiana might be cheaper, but probably not that cheap... Maybe "Véio da Havan" decided it was a good investment and opened the gates... :wacko:

• Last week, Daniel Bortoletto said in one of his live streams from WebVôlei that the Adams thing is a done deal and Osasco is just waiting to announce her. (By the way, do you guys watch it too? It's awesome content. Bruno Souza and him are tones of fun! :thumbup:)

Anyways, I wonder about Osasco too... I don't really understand how they can spend the bucks on such players... I mean, Fabiana might be cheaper, but probably not that cheap... Maybe "Véio da Havan" decided it was a good investment and opened the gates... :wacko:

I just saw that they will announce something today @ 6pm, so it's probably Adams. I thought the deal hadn't gone further due to issues with visa or something. It's good that she will come.

I like the live streams from WebVolei. The ones from SaqueViagem are awful.

• Last week, Daniel Bortoletto said in one of his live streams from WebVôlei that the Adams thing is a done deal and Osasco is just waiting to announce her. (By the way, do you guys watch it too? It's awesome content. Bruno Souza and him are tones of fun! :thumbup:)

Veio do havan,veia da bmw

you brazilian are so funny

• So happy to see Adams in Brazil. I think her energy fits just right.. I just hope she’s healthy and she stays that way

I'm happy too. Any foreigner in our league especially with the current exchange rate is really awesome. And the fact that Adams seems like a nice person and to have a good energy makes it better. I hope she and Fabiana kill it this year.

• I'm happy too. Any foreigner in our league especially with the current exchange rate is really awesome. And the fact that Adams seems like a nice person and to have a good energy makes it better. I hope she and Fabiana kill it this year.

Just not as much as Thaísa and Gattaz :woohoo:

• Did I miss the memo that Sheilla is coaching now? Lol or what is she doing? (Also someone free Gattaz from the promo photos lol)

Yeah, she's not exactly coaching (yet) but is a part of the coaching staff. Her contract also has a clause that allows her to play the AU iirc lol

• Fluminense apparently signed a Cuban OH called Jennifer Alvarez? Anyone know anything about her?

She used to play for Alba Blaj... Was in Kosovo last year. She was supposed to play in the Philippines to replace an American in 2020.. but idk if she ever did

She used to play for the Cuban NT... not sure if she still does (although does anyone play for Cuba anymore lol)