Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• She scored a lot tonite and was elected the MVP. You go girl!

• Everybody played really well... So weird

:rolll:

• I think Thaisa should replace Gattaz when she comes back. We need more Julia.

• Brasilia putting a good fight against SESI, but now Rubinho is relying on his secret and most powerful weapon, Sabrina Groth.. it's over for them

• Brasilia putting a good fight against SESI, but now Rubinho is relying on his secret and most powerful weapon, Sabrina Groth.. it's over for them

I might even vote for the MVP award for the first time ever just to try to troll SporTV lol

• I wouldn't doubt if trolls voted on her again. I wouldn't mind also :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But I hope BSB wil win tonight and the legend Arianne gets the MVP award. She wants Paris.

• What a weird night so far... All the weakest teams in the league giving the stronger ones a hard time. Barueri already lost a point to Maringá. Now it's up to Fluminense and Bauru to see if they hold their own versus Curitiba and Brasília.

(Valinhos, I'm counting on you! :super:)

• I don't think Dani Lins was wrong though.. Referees were not even paying attention to the game.. That could drive anyone crazy, especially in moments that the video challenge could clarify everything really easy... This game stressed me out and I don't care about any of them, imagine for someone like Dani

• I don't think Dani Lins was wrong though.. Referees were not even paying attention to the game.. That could drive anyone crazy, especially in moments that the video challenge could clarify everything really easy... This game stressed me out and I don't care about any of them, imagine for someone like Dani

My thing is always form vs content. I might be totally on the player/coach's train regarding complaining about a bad call from a referee. When they act entitled, bitching, lacking decorum... I'll imediately jump it off. It's actually one of the things that most annoys me in our league these days. (Having said that, today's guy was a tool, so I shrug.)

• Referees were not even paying attention to the game

You're being funny lately

• I wasn't even joking this time :lol: They had to replay a point because no one saw where the ball went.. it was that bad

I honestly had never seen that, it's ridiculous. The MB just had a regular attack in position 3, and the referee couldn't decide if the ball touched the block or not. He asked everyone around and no one was sure anyway, so he decided to replay the point. :sos: