USA NT 2021

• I heard he's marrying his Utah girlfriend. Maybe she convinced him.

Majority of Puerto Ricans would like to be a part of USA, he's been living in USA for years and being a part of Team USA is much more beneficial than being a member of Puerto Rican NT, let's be honest, most people would choose team USA in this scenario. And it's not like being a member of A-squad of team USA is that difficult to make, considering that Garrett Muagututia or Murphy Troy have medals from most important competitions, and I don't think Gabi will be a worse player than Patch as well. Muagututia thanks to being 4th/5th OH for Speraw plays year by year in pretty solid clubs thanks to reputation, and every year he's disappointing, lol.

Furthermore, considering that no official international competition has been played since 2019, GGF probably would have had his two-year suspension related to change of his sports federation already passed. But I don't think there was any official conversation or interview about his situation (or I didn't find any), I've seen speculations on different forum by American fans.

• Majority of Puerto Ricans would like to be a part of USA, he's been living in USA for years and being a part of Team USA is much more beneficial than being a member of Puerto Rican NT, let's be honest, most people would choose team USA in this scenario. And it's not like being a member of A-squad of team USA is that difficult to make, considering that Garrett Muagututia or Murphy Troy have medals from most important competitions, and I don't think Gabi will be a worse player than Patch as well. Muagututia thanks to being 4th/5th OH for Speraw plays year by year in pretty solid clubs thanks to reputation, and every year he's disappointing, lol.

Furthermore, considering that no official international competition has been played since 2019, GGF probably would have had his two-year suspension related to change of his sports federation already passed. But I don't think there was any official conversation or interview about his situation (or I didn't find any), I've seen speculations on different forum by American fans.

I don't know Garcia's specific case, but I can assure you that's not true at all in the general scenario. Whenever you get a chance to hear from their voice something, it always goes to how much they love being portoricans, boricuas por el mundo and so on. They are one of the most proud people in the world. They really love their island. Maurice Torres was a USA JR NT member and changed his nationality the very same moment he had a chance, for example. If you follow their leagues, you'd realize how much more than sport there's behind: all teams nicknamed by something historically related to the city. They do value themselves and their island so much that they feel completely wasted as an indipendent territory of USA and they want to be the 51th state; if that won't happen, they would rather be a fully indipendent country. I wish all countries could have such an amazing mentality.

Anything can happen, expecially if they can promise him a spot for the OGs.

• I don't know Garcia's specific case, but I can assure you that's not true at all in the general scenario. Whenever you get a chance to hear from their voice something, it always goes to how much they love being portoricans, boricuas por el mundo and so on. They are one of the most proud people in the world. They really love their island. Maurice Torres was a USA JR NT member and changed his nationality the very same moment he had a chance, for example. If you follow their leagues, you'd realize how much more than sport there's behind: all teams nicknamed by something historically related to the city. They do value themselves and their island so much that they feel completely wasted as an indipendent territory of USA and they want to be the 51th state; if that won't happen, they would rather be a fully indipendent country. I wish all countries could have such an amazing mentality.

Anything can happen, expecially if they can promise him a spot for the OGs.

every country wants to be independent, nothing special to Puerto Rico. Also most countries have 'proud' or 'nationalistic' people. The Puerto Ricans I've met was not that obsessed with the island indeed

• every country wants to be independent, nothing special to Puerto Rico. Also most countries have 'proud' or 'nationalistic' people. The Puerto Ricans I've met was not that obsessed with the island indeed

Please stop giving your own interpretation on everything I write. Please! Bagging you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Please stop giving your own interpretation on everything I write. Please! Bagging you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

you've written your opinion about a nation and I reflected on that based on my experience, what's wrong with that? if you don't want people to react to what you've written, maybe a forum is not the best place for you.

• you've written your opinion about a nation and I reflected on that based on my experience, what's wrong with that? if you don't want people to react to what you've written, maybe a forum is not the best place for you.

I talked about pride, you quoted me and answered about nationalism. There's a huge difference, don't you think?

This is not a matter of reactions to my posts, I have been on IVC for more than 10 years: if I couldn't accept different opinions, I would have noticed it many years ago. So, don't play this card, please. It's such a commonplace.

I'm aware I'm not welcome around. I just don't care. Whenever I have enough of this place, I log out for a month or 2, like a did few times already. I don't need tips.

• yes we all remember your goodbye messages that never end up being real goodbyes

• I have a new hater. Fine.

You like tearing down certain players but when it's you who's on the receiving end of that hate, you react as if you haven't done anything to deserve it :roll::whistle:

• I have a new hater. Fine.

Hate?:what: don't flatter yourself please, i don't have such strong feelings towards you

• I thought Holt is the tallest but here's the new kid. Who is the tallest one?

Jake Hanes ???

Jake Hanes – Men’s Volleyball – Ohio State Buckeyes

• 1. Matthew Anderson

3. Taylor Sander (C)

4. Jeffrey Jendryk

5. Kyle Ensing

6. Mitchell Stahl

7. Kawika Shoji

8. Torey DeFalco

9. Jake Hanes

11. Micah Christenson

12. Maxwell Holt

13. Benjamin Patch

15. Brendan Sander

16. Joshua Tuaniga

17. Thomas Jaeschke

18. Garrett Muagututia

19. Taylor Averill

20. David Smith

21. Dustin Watten

22. Erik Shoji

Surprise that Maa is not on the list. I find him the next in line for Micah Christenson. :down::down:

• Another shot for gold medal? Whos gonna be the starter for Russel substitution?

• Another shot for gold medal? Whos gonna be the starter for Russel substitution?

Nah! Russia, Poland and Brazil will definitely vying for gold.

Jaeschke and Defalco for Russel, I dont know why but Muagututia has nothing to offer in my opinion, weak in defense and not a great hitter, hs roll shot is onpoint and that's it!

Watched Jake Hane's youtube highlights and he got a power and he can serve. Lets see if he can challenge Patch position. And Speraw needs to let go of Ensing. :wavy::wavy: