Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2021/22

• Potsdam - Stuttgart 2:3 (23:25 25:19 25:27 25:22 15:17)

https://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2021-22/Women/2521.pdf

MVP: Anett Nemeth / Roosa Koskelo

Nemeth-Emonts 54 pts vs Rivers-Lee 49 pts :super: OTOH how is it possible that Cekulaev got only 3 balls in 5 sets??? :gone:

If you add the next players scoring at least 10 points, which is usual, but not necessarily strictly justified, both Timmerman and Segura made 14 points, so the sum for Stuttgart would be 77, while Potsdam had no others scoring two digits.

• Hernandez' behavior is only going to push Stuttgart even more :down: Potsdam has such a likeable team this season, it's a shame they don't have a suitable coach :gone: However good he may be doing his job in preparation etc, his behavior during matches is just disgusting many times.

• I'm pretty sure this is going to continue like in 1st set. Hernandez prefers to argue with referees rather than trying to change anything in his team :down: I hope the players can rescue themselves, but so far Stuttgart is in such a good flow that they seem hard to stop...

• Bad reception by Potsdam, so they only can play with their wings. Cekulaev also playing weak...

Timmerman with a good match so far! Pressure in her serve and some good attacks:)

• Stuttgart is playing great defense led by Koskelo!:super:

Why is Potsdam serving on Koskelo the whole time?:what:

• Why is Papa still on court?:roll:

• Well a shame it ended with a one sided match, but kudos to Potsdam making it an interesting finale series!

Congrats Stuttgart:cup:

• Stuttgart - Potsdam 3:0 (14, 20, 23)

https://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2021-22/Women/2522.pdf

MVP: Ilka van de Vyver / Laura Emonts

Stuttgart is the champion of 2021/22 :super::cup:

Definitely a deserved title overall, today they showed their full potential. Rivers 17/24 :white: Also Lee today played very well also in reception, Koskelo was outstanding again and van de Vyver distributed very well.

Also congrats to Potsdam for a great season, I hope they'll build a great team for next season and keep fighting for titles :flower:

• I think, Potsdam was more tired physically and mentally as Stuttgart in this last match and we could push our team in the SCHARRena very well - it needed some time after leaving the hall for my ears to calm down. Only deserved Potsdam silver MVP Emonts was fighting all the time until the end, a true leader of her team.

For next season it may be difficult for Dresden and Schwerin, which were both far away from the finals this time, to get back into the finals, because playing CL both Stuttgart and Potsdam will be rather interesting for players to attend them.

At the end of the season this was the expected outcome for me, already so after a number of league round matches in the beginning: Stuttgart first, Potsdam second. Don't forget, that Potsdam had some hard times in the season, losing players like Agbortabi, suffering both injuries and Corona outages, but in the beginning and end of the season Potsdam displayed a clear vice champion performance, clearly ahead of Dresden and Schwerin, despite experienced Dresden could exploit Potsdams trouble to be a little better in the ranking after league round.

• By the way, not sure, if all could see / recognise it: after the match we Stuttgart spectators were all celebrating Potsdam too for its fine season, they fully deserved it without any doubt.