2021 U20 Women's World Championship

• Aww, little Tugba :aww:

• Turkish setters are trolling Ipar. Those sets are unhittable

• Seems like the TUR setter forces the jump in her jump sets

• Turkish setters are trolling Ipar

:rolll:

• No disrespect to RUS. I'm enjoying them but they seem to win points in spite of themselves. That's pretty cool

• No disrespect to RUS. I'm enjoying them but they seem to win points in spite of themselves. That's pretty cool

No problem, half of the starters are messy, irregular.

• No problem, half of the starters are messy, irregular.

That's the appeal of this U-Squad stuff for me. They play with guts and talent without much planning :)

• The key Russia won today's game was that they sub'd #18 setter and #12 MB into the game, they were good!

Both are part of the U18 squad :rolll: Hope #18 setter continues as a starter bc I don't wanna see Seliutina anymore.

• The NED / ARG match replay is blocked for me :(

Video unavailable
    This video contains content from We Are Era Music, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

• The key Russia won today's game was that they sub'd #18 setter and #12 MB into the game, they were good!

Thanks for those #'s :) I think that's when I called it 'small ball', but not sure. There was a point in the match where their game changed

• Music people are ruthless

and :evil:

• I watch these youtubes with Safari Browser because the video seems smoother and it kicks my fans on less . But I don't have any ad-blockers in Safari and I can't believe how fucked up and full of ad bullshit youtube is without ad blockers