2021 U20 Women's World Championship

• Probably Frosini or Omoruyi :/

• I don't know how USA pulled that one out of the bag :white::what:

They sort of gave up and played for fun. That let them get their composure back. That's my story.

I also think POL lost their setter but I'm not sure who it was

• Congrats Italy, well deserved title.

OTOH beside Graziani and maybe Loveth i didn't see potential for the Italy A team. Serbian team also nothing better in that regard IMO, Kurtagic is big potential for sure but her attack is stil big question, although progress in this field since last year is gratifying. Beside Hena, there is Uzelac as another 2004 gen. player and also big potential for the future of Serbian senior team. Other girls, more or less, are all good, Osmajic and Tica are also player with positive impression. I am not dissapointed with the result, if that matters at all, but i am dissapinted with some players and their progress, actually absence of that.

Dream Team

Kobzar (could be Italian setter also) - Akimova

Knollema - Loveth

Graziani - Kurtagic

NED libero

MVP : Graziani

• i told u this iralian team have potential to finish unbeaten and even kot losing sets but well brava girls

• Italy not really, I don't know about Serbia

Nor Serbia, they missed some player in the starting lineup :lol:, but that is just my opinion and possible (100%) coach mistake.

Insisting on Cvetkovic really hurt me.

• Very good choices overall! I would have chosen Suvorova instead of Kurtagic who didn't impress me that much, but I guess at least one spot had to go to Serbian team...

• It is interesting that setters get MVP-considerations in most cases only if their teams are stacked enough that there is no individual standout on other positions. Guiducci was playing well overall in comparison to her peers, but I agree that it wasn't her 100%, and yet she got MVP, but mostly due to this aforementioned trend.

I don't think this match was any good to be honest, although I think that this game sums up well Italian team: they're not flashy, you don't think about any of these girls as future superstars, yet their potential in fundamentals is pretty great on this level, this time they killed their opponents via block, despite a fact that Serbia received much better.

• i remember the opposite Kisy Nascimento, she was very good the last U18 world Championship, but probably is not U20 right now.

Kisy will probably join Senior NT in 2022. Along with Ana Cristina, Tainara and Julia Kudiess