2021 U20 Women's World Championship

• what happened to her? I liked her a lot, she's not playing anymore?

As far as I know she quit volleyball. She spend several years on the bench of Eczacıbasi and Fenerbahçe, but failed nig time whenever she get a chance. That's why I'm very suspicious when it comes to promising short OHs at junior level. They make a difference at this level thanks to their technique, but due to lack of height they mostly fail at senior level (of course we have exceptions like bosetti sisters)

• Wow turkey lost 8-1 lead to 11-11 now:white:

• I like this italian team playing as a team and not infividual but expected more from omoruyi despite playing good

• I think her attacking technique looks a bit clumsy with both hands but a little more with her right, and so far I saw her serving only with the left hand :/

Wow never seen such a player🙈 I've played as leftie when I had an injury in highschool and it was super difficult

• she is both handed.

Who is this player? Team, #, and position, please. I'm really bad with names. This is something I've always wanted to see

• Who is this player? Team, #, and position, please. I'm really bad with names. This is something I've always wanted to see

Druzkowska, Team Poland #21 OPP

I think her attacking technique looks a bit clumsy with both hands but a little more with her right, and so far I saw her serving only with the left hand :/

I think she spikes the good sets with the left hand and the OOS ones with the right.

• good performance of italy overall despite that 2 set

Brava ragazze

• Druzkowska, Team Poland #21 OPP

Shucks, I missed her. Have to catch up on a replay

Russia going small ball now. :)

Turkish team has some little versions of their senior players. There's a little Tugba and a little Meliah.

• Shucks, I missed her. Have to catch up on a replay

Russia going small ball now. :)

Turkish team has some little versions of their senior players. There's a little Tugba and a little Meliah.

They miss eda and Zehra for this team. MBs don't get any balls in this team, and when they do, they can't kill

• i like knollema a lot

I hope she can make it to sdnior NT,buijs is gonna retire soon and jasper imo isn't a player to be at high level as netherlands was at debut of vnl ...

• They miss eda and Zehra for this team. MBs don't get any balls in this team, and when they do, they can't kill

#4 is doing okay. But she's a tier 2 little version. I don't quite have clear pictures of Kubra, Yasem, Asli yet to know which one