2021 U18 Girls World Championship

• We know the first name invited from Turkey, Bengisu Aygün (MB-TUR) got the invited according to her club ( serdar we talked about her)

They will start trainings on 16th in Ankara

https://bjk.com.tr/tr/haber/81…u-aygune-milli-davet.html

Woohoo🎉 she deserved it! Maybe this will be second NT MB Beşiktaş produced after Eda🙈

• Italy lost with poland,even if it's only a friendly match,this italy team is going as dark horse,u18 category is always messy but they're not fav for a medal

I see the team change a lot respect at u18 ech,only remains ribecchi,bellia,barbero,orlandi,gannar,giacomello

A lot of new faces that i didn't know them

The only chance I see for Italy is if Ituma that imo should be best opp play a la ana cristina in last u18 wch and guide italy but i hardly see it happen

Just look at other players stats,awful

who is that girl viscioni?

ITALIA- POLONIA 1-3 (25-23, 23-25, 24-26, 20-25)

ITALIA: Bellia 1, Zola 7, Viscioni 12, Ituma 21, Modesti 5, Passaro, Barbero (L). Ribechi 2, Esposito 2, Orlandi 1 , Munarini 2, Acciarri 3, Ne: Gannar, Batte, Adriano, Piovesan, Giuliani, Giacomello, Parrocchiale (L). All. Mencarelli

POLONIA: Kempfi 3, Lenik 18, Kecher 10, Pietrzak 5, Staniszewska 12, Jankowska 11, Kubas (L). Brzoza 7, Zagumny, Moszynska 1, Lagida 3, Waclawczyk, Ne: Lyduch (L), Bujnarowska. All: Pec

• Viscioni was the opposite for Volleyrò B1/u17 team and was the MVP of the u17 national finals. She's very short for an opposite though, I think she's a good 10cm shorter than Bellia.. Probably around 181-182. I think she might have played as OH in this match though considering the scores, but I've never seen her play on that position and have no idea of her level of reception

• one thing I forgot to say is that they promote esposito,she was italian best player in u16 ech,i like her

And giacomello so bad,in 2019 ech she was so goodn

• just watch the short ones be the standouts lmao

jk, some of these girls have no right to be that tall lol hopefully they can do well

Oh wow there's a 197cm player taller than Thaisa. I think she will still grow considering she's only under 18

• Turkey's wide roster

S:

Dilay Özdemir(Eczacıbaşı)

Deniz Ece Dakak(Fenerbahçe)

Elif Kapar(Vakıfbank)

Serin Maden (TVF Academy)
    OH/OPP:

Pelin Eroktay (Eczacıbaşı)

Beren Yeşilırmak (Galatasaray)

Dalia Wilson (Eczacıbaşı)

Aleyna Göçmen (Vakıfbank)

Ege Melisa Bükmen (Vakıfbank)

Özlem Şahin (Vakıfbank)

Miray Gözübüyük(Fenerbahçe)

Nehir Kiraz(Eczacıbaşı)

Deniz Pınar Çiçekçi (Vakıfbank)

Fatma İklimya Demir(Beylikdüzü)

Selen Köse(Fenerbahçe)

MB:

Deniz Nazlıcan Zengin(Vakıfbank)

Bianka İlayda Mumcular(Eczacıbaşı)

Bengisu Aygün(Beşiktaş)

Berka Buse Özden(Vakıfbank)

Begüm Kaçmaz(Vakıfbank)
    L:

Yasemin Narlıoğlu (Vakıfbank)

Berre İnce (Fenerbahçe)

• I forgot where I read about this but it was related to Yeşilırmak whose family supports her but Wilson's family doesn't fully approve of her playing volleyball professionally. I hope they don't force her to quit any time soon. She seems promising.

• Italy also cutted down some players and just 16 are still training and preparing for test matches with Russia

S

Ilaria Batte (Vollerò Casal dè Pazzi)

Viola Passaro (Fusion Team)

Asia Spaziano (Scuola di pallavolo Anderlini)

OPP/OH

Virginia Adriano (In Volley Chieri-Cambiano)

Sara Bellia (Vollerò Casal dè Pazzi)

Manuela Ribechi (Vollerò Casal dè Pazzi)

Julia Ituma (Vollerò Casal dè Pazzi)

Giulia Viscioni (Vollerò Casal dè Pazzi)

Lisa Esposito (Pallavolo Strà)

Dominika Giuliani (Imoco Volley)

Nicole Modesti (US Pro Victoria Monza)

Anna Piovesan (US Pro Victoria Monza)

MB

Nausica Acciarri (Azzurra San Casciano)

Islam Gannar (Promoball VBF)

Ludovica Zola (Pro Patria Volley Milano)

L

Emma Barbero (River 2001)

Definitely some interesting cuts (Orlandi, starting setter on last ECH and both starting MB Catania and Polesello), and I still think they don't know what formation they're going to play with. I think in the matches with Poland Ituma played as OH and Viscioni as opposite, but Ituma is just too big of a liability in reception to be risked as OH. Bellia has good reception (especially for someone over 190) but still not good enough to cover for her. I don't have big hopes for this Italy but let's see

• I forgot where I read about this but it was related to Yeşilırmak whose family supports her but Wilson's family doesn't fully approve of her playing volleyball professionally. I hope they don't force her to quit any time soon. She seems promising.

I don't think so. Wilson wants to move to Serbia to train better and as far as I know her mom is willing to go with her + supportive with her decisions.

• I don't know any of those setters, what happened to two setters played in ECH?

• I don't know any of those setters, what happened to two setters played in ECH?

Dilay was in ECH. Özge was starting setter I believe but she is injured (çapraz bağ, sorry can't remember the word lol) . That's why she didn't get the call. Dilay is coming from Eczacıbaşı ll she is good, she will be starter probably. Other setter might be Elif.

• Brazil is currently trainning with 14 players:

OH: Aline (1,85), Luiza (1,84), Nicole (1,85), Kauany (1,81)

OP: Helena (1,97), Larissa (1,89), Isabella (1,86)

MB: Juliana (1,91), Rebeca (1,96), Luzia (1,99)

Setter: Heloise (1,77), Fernanda (1,76)

Libero: Sophia (1,70), Fernanda Trocolli (1,65)

Only two cuts left, a libero and an OPP. Juliana and Helena are the best prospects here, but the OH are good too...

• Dilay was in ECH. Özge was starting setter I believe but she is injured (çapraz bağ, sorry can't remember the word lol) . That's why she didn't get the call. Dilay is coming from Eczacıbaşı ll she is good, she will be starter probably. Other setter might be Elif.

Poor girl. She was the most influential player of this generation. She is quite short and now after an ACL injury, i doubt that she will come back to play at that level in senior competitions

• oh wow they have 3 players over 195cm

• Can we say she still got it? :teach::heart:

OK, FOFAO4PARIS2024 :super: