NORCECA Women's Continental Championship 2021

• How come?😲

the teams that were expected to win in NORCECA (USA and DR) aren’t sending their best teams, so there’s a chance for upsets

same with AVC. China, Japan, and Korea aren’t participating. So there are potentially 4/5 spots that are going to the rankings qualifiers which we normally wouldn’t expect.

Mexico qualifying via NORCECA would be stealing a spot since their ranking isn’t great.

• Mexico qualifying via NORCECA would be stealing a spot since their ranking isn’t great.

at least there's a chance they can grab a set or two from Brazil again

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• USA Roster

S: Gray, Evans

Opp: Cuttino, VJP

MB: Crocker, Gates, Kramer, Bastienelli

OH: Stalzer, M White, Bajema, Frantti

L: Clark, K White

Bastienelli isn't confirmed... I couldn't tell if it was her or Gross in the IG video (cause USAV hasn't given us a roster)

• Can't believe Lilley isn't one of the setters in the final roster :down: Hope she is gonna kick ass in Potsdam and prove them all wrong:tzz:

• I understand the timing is terrible... but I don't like this roster

Stalzer and Kramer shouldn't be on any USA roster. Evidently Bastienelli's future may be up in there air... Where is Ronika Stone? She would be an even better option.

I understand the timing is bad... but players are still at the Euros...

Players that should be here or at least in camp

S: Lilley

OH: Quade, Mitchem, Snyder, Winters, Vande Weide

MB: Stone, Alhassan, Speech, Page, Sandbothe

sigh. lol

• This is Gray' first real look with the senior national team after a succesful year in Germany and Evans has been in the gym the longest, helping the A team in their prep for the OG. We know those little time "deposit" means a lot to the program so I can see why they got it over Lilley..but we might see her as early as the next VNL after her first pro season. They seem to really like her. Hoping her future would be more like the Olympian JP than the self-sabotaging SSS'. Alhassan and Stone should definitely be here.

• Is there no CSV thread? I couldn't find one.

The Pan-Am games (or cup, whichever one it is) scheduled was leaked. It's conveniently during the CSV championship... I'm sure DR had nothing to do with that... It's scheduled right after the NORCECA championship.

DR, USA, CAN, MEX, PR, and Cuba are the participants.

• Is there no CSV thread? I couldn't find one.

The Pan-Am games (or cup, whichever one it is) scheduled was leaked. It's conveniently during the CSV championship... I'm sure DR had nothing to do with that... It's scheduled right after the NORCECA championship.

DR, USA, CAN, MEX, PR, and Cuba are the participants.

It's Pan Am Cup lol the Pan Am Games will be held in 2023. I think Brazil had already dropped out of this tournament, but I don't know if it's because of the schedule or if they would drop out anyway.

What are the dates?

• It's Pan Am Cup lol the Pan Am Games will be held in 2023. I think Brazil had already dropped out of this tournament, but I don't know if it's because of the schedule or if they would drop out anyway.

What are the dates?

13-20th of September. CSV is like 15-19th

• Where did you find this? Still nothing on usavolleyball