2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Meryem struggled to make a kill even though she was left against single blocks many times. Rightfully Ebrar came in but as soon as she came in, the game Turkey plays has changed.

Yes and the game is much better with Meryem on court, Ebrar has to change up her attacks to fit the system because Meryem can't always keep up anymore. Türkiye is on another level with the fast game.

• The fact that not every team plays each other makes things quite unfair indeed. basically all the teams that won't be playing against Korea are missing one win

Why do you think the relegated team shouldn't play challenger cup? I think it is fair that they should have a shot and if they prove to be better than other options, why not keep them for next season too.

To promote competitiveness, I think it would be better if two lowest ranked teams would play in challenger cup

I think that would bê good to give tô another country a place in VNL. Would allow more teams tô experiment such level of competition.

• I was stanning her when it wasn't accepted 👍

of course :drink:

• Eda is so comfortable in her skin <3

• I think that would bê good to give tô another country a place in VNL. Would allow more teams tô experiment such level of competition.

VNL is not a place to experiment, they have European League for that. VNL should have best 16 teams. That's why teams like Korea should be eliminated and replaced with teams that actually would fit into the level

• Eda is so comfortable in her skin <3

Her English is pretty decent compared to other players👏 she showed that she still got it in response to all haters♥️♥️♥️ (10 attacks + 5 blocks)

By the way Zehra should have 7 blocks, her last block wasnt counted🤦

• Gunes with 6 blocks:obey:

She is very consistent at blocking department throughout the tournament. She and Carol are the best blockers definitely

• If Serbia beats Canada, it is really down to Thailand, Canada, DR (on life support, with only one match to play and need others to lose multiple times), Germany and Bulgaria (basically in same position as DR, but have to sweep out and have POL-DR go five, plus losses by others)

• Her English is pretty decent compared to other players👏 she showed that she still got it in response to all haters♥️♥️♥️ (10 attacks + 5 blocks)

she is by far the first player I would pick to have a beer with, if such an opportunity were granted to me

• A lot of over received balls that Canada failed to take advantage off.

Also, Murmann is stunning but, Palermo is much more stable. She should be the starter.