2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Bosetti, Pietrini, Degradi and Gennari should be 4 OHs for WCH. Sylla is just to unstable….

Yes since the day she transferred from Conegliano to Monza, she become too unstable 😂

• She deserves it. When all other good & experienced players voiced out against that coach and pointed out what exact problem causing them to leave the NT, she was the one to back him up and helped this guy keep his job. It was her choice to be the only star of her team, being the top scorer and at the same time her team being at the bottom of the chart at international tournaments.

Can I ask a question just out of pure curiosity? I've read/followed the whole drama with the Belgian team and I'm just wondering, how sure are we that, had she not backed him up, it would have made that much of a difference? Like, did the federation listen to all those other players complaining about problems with the coach but ultimately were like "Well, if Britt backs him up, we're keeping him?". Do all the decisions have to go through her? Because it seems like everyone thinks that all Britt had to say was that he was problematic, and then he'd instantly be fired, someone other would be hired and then definitely Heyrman, Van Hecke, I. Van de Vyver etc would have instantly returned and all would be good. I'm just being curious here, I'm by no means trying to defend her/him/the federation.

• I think the Core system must end. But só Far the relegated Team should not play Challenger Cup.

In the past season ALL teams played against each other and nów this isnt happening.

• She deserves it. When all other good & experienced players voiced out against that coach and pointed out what exact problem causing them to leave the NT, she was the one to back him up and helped this guy keep his job. It was her choice to be the only star of her team, being the top scorer and at the same time her team being at the bottom of the chart at international tournaments.

I agree, she has been one of my favorite players but after she backed up such an abusive trainer, I've lost my respect for her. Maybe she enjoys being the star of the team instead of collective success. If all veterans would have been back, no way she could get so much sets:whistle:

• I think the Core system must end. But só Far the relegated Team should not play Challenger Cup.

In the past season ALL teams played against each other and nów this isnt happening.

The fact that not every team plays each other makes things quite unfair indeed. basically all the teams that won't be playing against Korea are missing one win

Why do you think the relegated team shouldn't play challenger cup? I think it is fair that they should have a shot and if they prove to be better than other options, why not keep them for next season too.

To promote competitiveness, I think it would be better if two lowest ranked teams would play in challenger cup

• Can I ask a question just out of pure curiosity? I've read/followed the whole drama with the Belgian team and I'm just wondering, how sure are we that, had she not backed him up, it would have made that much of a difference? Like, did the federation listen to all those other players complaining about problems with the coach but ultimately were like "Well, if Britt backs him up, we're keeping him?". Do all the decisions have to go through her? Because it seems like everyone thinks that all Britt had to say was that he was problematic, and then he'd instantly be fired, someone other would be hired and then definitely Heyrman, Van Hecke, I. Van de Vyver etc would have instantly returned and all would be good. I'm just being curious here, I'm by no means trying to defend her/him/the federation.

I think no one knows, except those (corrupted) guys in their federation. But I’m just very disappointed with the way Herbots handled this. If she really doesn’t feel the same way all of other key players did (which is weird enough), she could just simply keep silent instead of openly said something opposite from what the players quitting the NT said. As she should know very clearly what exactly happened and going on within her team, that there were clear reasons why all others left because of that coach. And she’s is considered to be one of the best players (if not the best) in the NT, her opinion definitely weighed and gave an excuse for that coach and the federation to keep his job, even if she did not intend to do so.

• The fact that not every team plays each other makes things quite unfair indeed. basically all the teams that won't be playing against Korea are missing one win

agreed. the draw on who doesn't play each of the 3 teams was based on ranking and intended to be fair, but the problem is that the rankings are not very good predictors of strength (e.g. china is STILL 31 above Japan) which leads to overrated/underrated teams and unbalanced schedules.

• Looks like Koga not starting. I'm going with ... Manabe playing a long game. Yah, that's it :box:

• It is my first time watching Ari, she looks very explosive

• Are all the announcers doing a silent rolling "R" with Airi? It sounds like they all say "Aye-ee" to me

• cansu's fast sets to outsides are great so far. Very good tempo

• Eda is on fire this set♥️♥️