2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I'm curious what Gui sees in Bajema. To me, Frantti could have been a better bet for VakıfBank's playing style. Also considering they will also have Nika in the roster

I’m so surprised by her performance. She has so much potential. US ones again producing so many good OHs.

For me She is showing even better performance right now than Sarah Wilhite.

• I actually find it funny. They are just celebrating the point and cheering for their teammates. Nothing wrong with that. It's not like they are dancing while facing the other team and taunting them.

I mean Brazilian internet fans are wild… They’re dragging White right now.. her Instagram is spammed with thousands of comments.. But hey, they do the same things to Lady Gaga for not having a concert there so…

#cometobrazil

• I mean Brazilian internet fans are wild… They’re dragging White right now.. her Instagram is spammed with thousands of comments.. But hey, they do the same things to Lady Gaga for not having a concert there so…

#cometobrazil

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮~Such comments on IG White, it's a lot of shit:gone:

• Whenever I watch Lazovic play I don’t like her.. Can someone who is familiar with her tell me what is she actually good at? This is like a genuine question.. I wanna know what to expect from her, and pay attention to those things

Great server, very good in defense, good attacker, average to solid receiver, terible blocker.

• I'm curious what Gui sees in Bajema. To me, Frantti could have been a better bet for VakıfBank's playing style. Also considering they will also have Nika in the roster

Bajema played much better in club season.

• I'm asking where Hester Jasper is :sos:

• these are the bench players. Article from 2016.

https://www.latimes.com/sports…-20160619-snap-story.html

I Will pay attention If the celebration remains the same when USA is loosing.

For sure its something good for USA players and is something legal.

IMO seems like more mocking than celebration.

• What she should really try to improve is her blocking but anyway Lazovic-Lozo OH contribution is really good now

Unfortunately IMO that is the only aspect that she can't improve, lack of height, not big jumper, she just can't.

• Lazović and Lozo are both really playing well.

• I wish Drca would run the middle more

It's so annoying, but at least she is playing really nice with the wings. Nice to see balanced Serbia Lozo 11, Lazovic and Bjelica with 10 points. Just imagine how it be that Drča knows how to use middles.

• It's so annoying, but at least she is playing really nice with the wings. Nice to see balanced Serbia Lozo 11, Lazovic and Bjelica with 10 points. Just imagine how it be that Drča knows how to use middles.

it’s annoying because our middles are such high quality attackers