Japan Women's NT 2022

• I don't know who Iwasawa is.

Those 2 clubs from V1 are the only ones that are known to be strict. The rest especially Hisamitsu encourages their players to post freely.

I thought this was common knowledge though. Korean NT players all have extremely curated IGs that goes the same for Japanese players. Image is very important after all. And Japan's fan culture is extremely obsessive they have to be careful of what they post especially the people involved. That's also the reason they can't just let people know they're dating.

I wonder if KYK's vlogs are also "approved" by Korea.

• I don't know who Iwasawa is.

Those 2 clubs from V1 are the only ones that are known to be strict. The rest especially Hisamitsu encourages their players to post freely.

I thought this was common knowledge though. Korean NT players all have extremely curated IGs that goes the same for Japanese players. Image is very important after all. And Japan's fan culture is extremely obsessive they have to be careful of what they post especially the people involved. That's also the reason they can't just let people know they're dating.

I'm sure Toray also restricts their players as to what they post online. Remember when Kurogo was a newbie at Toray she posted a bunch of party photos with her Seitoku friends. Not the usual dorm ones but actual party photos. She had to delete those too.

Sakoda didn't open her Instagram until after she retired. Saori's Instagram became the Hinotori Instagram around 2014/15.

• I'm sure Toray also restricts their players as to what they post online. Remember when Kurogo was a newbie at Toray she posted a bunch of party photos with her Seitoku friends. Not the usual dorm ones but actual party photos. She had to delete those too.

Sakoda didn't open her Instagram until after she retired. Saori's Instagram became the Hinotori Instagram around 2014/15.

Oh right right I forgot about Toray. Those girls really can't say anything beyond Happy Birthday.

• does she have any other channel?

I think at one point she even talked about her salary (which i thought is taboo in most cases), then she went to get a tattoo etc.

I remember KYK had a Naver blog/channel thing. It was the most official site for anyone known back then before youtubers happened. Seohyun from SNSD talked about it in length.

Her youtube Bread Unnie is managed by her agency but the content she puts out is her own. Doesn't she ask people in the comment section what they wanna see? It's the same for Erik Shoji's youtube where he reacts to matches. He also asks his subscribers to pitch in.

• I remember KYK had a Naver blog/channel thing. It was the most official site for anyone known back then before youtubers happened. Seohyun from SNSD talked about it in length.

Her youtube Bread Unnie is managed by her agency but the content she puts out is her own. Doesn't she ask people in the comment section what they wanna see? It's the same for Erik Shoji's youtube where he reacts to matches. He also asks his subscribers to pitch in.

I mean yes but she seems more free in terms of content in there.

• Oh right right I forgot about Toray. Those girls really can't say anything beyond Happy Birthday.

I'm sure Toray also restricts their players as to what they post online. Remember when Kurogo was a newbie at Toray she posted a bunch of party photos with her Seitoku friends. Not the usual dorm ones but actual party photos. She had to delete those too.

I wonder if the star players live in the dorm with the rest of the team.

• Nakada is going to sue you for thissss.

Hisamitsu had to work overtime erasing all traces of Kano's early posts.

• don't know who Iwasawa is

get up to speed, bro. Faves list, and I picked her for Wide NT. I don't know anything about her IG but she's a good player and a goofball. My favorite combo

• I googled her. I remember her now. She was the one making fun of Lerbach while he was on his knees.

Priceless, that

• 30 Seki

10 Inoue

5 Shimamura

15 Hayashi

3 Koga

28 Asuka