Japan Women's NT 2022

• I haven't seen anything yet. For the Men's they announced the pool going to the training camp 7 weeks before their tournament. It's 5 weeks before the Women's and no announcement yet.

I think the men's team already have the B Team roster ahead of time

• 5-6 hrs is the standard anywhere in the world and in most high impact sports

It’s more like about allocating more time to body conditioning within that time frame, not going beyond 5-6 hrs. This schedule is what I’m talking about.

Here’s the pic. That’s too much ball training I think. 1 hr of individual training is broken down to per-skill training and weight training so that’s around 30 mins. or less of gyming?

• It’s more like about allocating more time to body conditioning within that time frame, not going beyond 5-6 hrs. This schedule is what I’m talking about.

Here’s the pic. That’s too much ball training I think. 1 hr of individual training is broken down to per-skill training and weight training so that’s around 30 mins. or less of gyming?

It's surely less. Even Thailand (who can even be shorter) are more explosive than the Japanese.

The Japanese need to either tweak their training style, or involve taller athletes. I don't see them landing any podium currently (senior squad).

• Who is this she that said it?

Suelle Oliveira, who played for Himeji in the 18-19 season when they debuted in V2.

I remember Ferhat commented on the NT training when he was on board that he felt the team spent too much time on "needs" work. I don't know exactly what he meant by that but he did say he couldn't imagine European teams doing it "They would get bored in an hour" ... something to that effect

• It's surely less. Even Thailand (who can even be shorter) are more explosive than the Japanese.

The Japanese need to either tweak their training style, or involve taller athletes. I don't see them landing any podium currently (senior squad).

Can you take your facebook coach and your bullshit somewhere else where you and your other accounts can talk to each other in peace and not always spouting nonsense in this thread. What's even worse is that it has nothing to do with the current team. You make it so obvious that you have so many accounts just to reply to each other

sloth please sort this out i'm tired of this troll. All it ever does is include drama from outside sources irrelevant to volleyball then quote random shit on the internet

• Can you take your facebook coach and your bullshit somewhere else where you and your other accounts can talk to each other in peace and not always spouting nonsense in this thread. What's even worse is that it has nothing to do with the current team. You make it so obvious that you have so many accounts just to reply to each other

sloth please sort this out i'm tired of this troll. All it ever does is include drama from outside sources irrelevant to volleyball then quote random shit on the internet

We're already done talking about the coach aren't we? I'm replying to someone who's actually talking about something valid. You come in here picking fights when I said nothing inflammatory. And because you have friends who egg you on and like your comments, you are so brave to shut people out when others can be banned for it.

Seriously, if you can't respond objectively, then ignore it.

• Can you take your facebook coach and your bullshit somewhere else where you and your other accounts can talk to each other in peace and not always spouting nonsense in this thread. What's even worse is that it has nothing to do with the current team. You make it so obvious that you have so many accounts just to reply to each other

sitenoise responded to it and even mentioned that Turkish coach statement, but all of a sudden me mentioning a statement from an Italian coach is wrong?

you might as well be the one with multiple accounts here. You comment and like your own comments for support.

I'm not picking a fight here. You did.

• sean1 Fabio Menta is a legitimate coach by the way. Not some facebook troll as you said. If you think my comments are beyond you, ignore it. I wasn't even responding to your comments. And here you are barging in and behaving like a tyrant. "I don't like how this one sounds so they should be banned."

sloth i'm sorry, but I didn't pick a fight with my last comment. I just responded to Zakfair.