Turkey NT 2022

• btw, whatever happened between them, his father shouldn't have liked this tweet.

• what’s that tweet supposed to mean? I google translate it and it is a mess 😂

what’s that tweet supposed to mean? I google translate it and it is a mess 😂

Roughly it translates "that 'would-be team captain' has disregarded you and this is making me sad"...

• Thanks for the info. This is very shady🤦 both eda and Naz are my favorite 2 Turkish players. It is painful to imagine they are having a beef🥺

• It's been not even two weeks since Naz announced her NT retirement and Cansu is already injured?(

Just speculation, but imagine Cansu will not be recovered in time for WCh, do you think Naz should/will make a comeback?

Knowing how stubborn Gui is, he wouldn't go and ask her to come back, probably she would stick with Buse, whom I am not sold yet

• By the way, I've just noticed that Bianka Ilayda Mumcular is listed as outside hitter in recently announced U17 roster. Is it a mistake or she really changed her position from MB to OH? She looked quite good as MB previously. Considering Dalia Wilson is also out of picture, we need some young MB prospects

• By the way, I've just noticed that Bianka Ilayda Mumcular is listed as outside hitter in recently announced U17 roster. Is it a mistake or she really changed her position from MB to OH? She looked quite good as MB previously. Considering Dalia Wilson is also out of picture, we need some young MB prospects

Yes, she changed her position this season. She plays as OPP in Beşiktaş along with a few Eczacıbaşı youngsters. Considering she has been playing as OPP for a few months, she is doing fine.

There are some good MB prospects tho. Begüm Kaçmaz is the best of this generation I believe. OH stands out in this generation. Liza, Defne, Bianka and Ceylin who is only 14. In a few years we will be talking about those girls and there might be more.

• Yes, she changed her position this season. She plays as OPP in Beşiktaş along with a few Eczacıbaşı youngsters. Considering she has been playing as OPP for a few months, she is doing fine.

There are some good MB prospects tho. Begüm Kaçmaz is the best of this generation I believe. OH stands out in this generation. Liza, Defne, Bianka and Ceylin who is only 14. In a few years we will be talking about those girls and there might be more.

thanks for info. Do you know what happened to Ceylin's twin sister, she was also in the earlier rosters. I wonder if her development didnt go as fast as Ceylin or she is injured?

• thanks for info. Do you know what happened to Ceylin's twin sister, she was also in the earlier rosters. I wonder if her development didnt go as fast as Ceylin or she is injured?

I'm not sure what happened to her sister, Ceyda, but she was on the wide roster.

This age group mostly includes 2006 generation. There is only one 2007 born (Begüm Kaçmaz) . Kuyan sisters are 2008 born. They are already quite tall for their ages. 184 and 186. I guess it's safe to say that they will follow their mother's (Mesude Atılgan) steps:lol:

• I'm happy with the performance of bianka in OPP so far. Unfortunately the left-handed sister of zehra gunes did not do well in opp.

I would like to see defne playing with liza.

I honestly don't like MB begum. I remember her playing the European U16 and she did very poorly.

• I'm happy with the performance of bianka in OPP so far. Unfortunately the left-handed sister of zehra gunes did not do well in opp.

I would like to see defne playing with liza.

I honestly don't like MB begum. I remember her playing the European U16 and she did very poorly.

She seems quite solid to me for her age. She made 4 blocks yesterday, 2 blocks against Romania as well. Attacking over %60. In this age group we have good pins and MB aren't as dominant and they aren't getting many sets. Also she is just 14. I would say she is doing fine.

• "But Turkey's Zehra Gunes did achieve an all-time high in blocking with 1.16 per set to better the record of 1.13 per set by USA's Danielle Scott that had stood since Sydney 2000. They are the only two players to have averaged more than one block per set at the Olympic Games."

https://en.volleyballworld.com…-kiraly-shaped-tokyo-2020

I didn't know that Zehra has the best block-per-set stats in the olympic history. We should have won against Korea. If we had won Zehra would definitely be the best middle blocker with these stats:(X/

• "But Turkey's Zehra Gunes did achieve an all-time high in blocking with 1.16 per set to better the record of 1.13 per set by USA's Danielle Scott that had stood since Sydney 2000. They are the only two players to have averaged more than one block per set at the Olympic Games."

https://en.volleyballworld.com…-kiraly-shaped-tokyo-2020

I didn't know that Zehra has the best block-per-set stats in the olympic history. We should have won against Korea. If we had won Zehra would definitely be the best middle blocker with these stats:(X/

Zehra was great in OG, she should get the recognition she deserves. If Turkey would have reached to semis, she could get best MB for sure

Anyways she is so young, she could aim for that in Paris 🙏