Turkey NT 2022

• Why do I see so many criticisms of tugba and not meliha? definitely meliha is worse than tugba.

cuz Meliha doesn't act like she's a big shot when she isn't. she's limited and it's on the coaching stuff or the youth academies not her for our inability to replace her.

• People don't hate her, it is just Altinli lives everything in extremes, that's why she thinks people love players or hate them

Tuğba is getting too much credit for showing too little. I think that's the reason some people oppose to her presence in the team.

I literally didn't say anything about this except that I personally like Tugba, sorry but generalizing me based on ancient drama is cringe. Let's move on.

• I don't like to exalt players, but it's also worth appreciating them, for example Saliha has improved her reception a lot, she is getting better in attack and her defense has improved a lot, and games in NT are the first games of this level and she is doing really well.

Hande is playing better and better with the course of the tournament and still one of our best players as for Tuğba, I agree that her behavior under the net against her opponents is often irritating, but her defense is not worse than Meliha, and in attack she adds her own, she played really good games at the Olympics at the beginning.

As for Derya, let the girl play the season in the club as a starter because she will not cope with the leading opponent, ok with Korea she played well, but now she is a very weak team and at the Mediterranean Games her reception cried and did not play with strong opponents, he did much better as a striker.

It is incomprehensible to me that Yaprak is not even on the broad list, because this season the girl did a great job, the season in Poland allowed her to take this step forward, and moving to Eczacıbaşı is a bit of a dubious choice, because not to be a starter there, but I am pleased with her progress, and I deserved to be in the NT much more than Meliha.

It's funny that Gizem has had a great season and she is not on the team "because no" and there is Meliha :aww:

100% agree with everything, I have similar thoughts

• cuz Meliha doesn't act like she's a big shot when she isn't. she's limited and it's on the coaching stuff or the youth academies not her for our inability to replace her.

I don't see this personally, Meliha has been starting for way too long without being much better than the other options per se. Her defense is good most of the time ok, but with her attack we might as well play with another libero and she crumbles always when it matters... This is a lot of acknowledgement and approval she got other girls did not get so far, 2-3 opinions online or Tugba's attitude doesn't change the fact that Meliha is the real overrated player in my eyes. Yaprak should have gotten a chance for her. Meliha was a similar player to Seyma, look who is not here right now...

• I don't see this personally, Meliha has been starting for way too long without being much better than the other options per se. Her defense is good most of the time ok, but with her attack we might as well play with another libero and she crumbles always when it matters... This is a lot of acknowledgement and approval she got other girls did not get so far, 2-3 opinions online or Tugba's attitude doesn't change the fact that Meliha is the real overrated player in my eyes. Yaprak should have gotten a chance for her. Meliha was a similar player to Seyma, look who is not here right now...

Şeyma is not in the roster because both she and Meliha are very similar players, who have great defense and reception. Meliha is better than her and more consistent that's why Gui kept her in the roster and let Şeyma go so that he can give chances to youngsters.

Meliha is not a flashy player. She always does the dirty work in the backrow with a good consistency but just like any other defensive player she doesn't get the credit she deserves because she is not a great attacker.

• What do you think of Melisa Bükmen? For her young age, the reception is very good and I like her quick hand in attack. It has the potential to be a really great OH. I was full of hope about İpar but the girl will just disappear on FB, she made a big mistake to stay there and I don't understand why because not playing won't help her🤷‍♀️

• Meliha was a similar player to Seyma, look who is not here right now...

that's why Meliha stays I guess. you need at least one sweeper OH. two is a luxury but one is necessary, knowing Gui even uses liberos as OH. but I hope new and better breed of OHs come up ofc

• What do you think of Melisa Bükmen? For her young age, the reception is very good and I like her quick hand in attack. It has the potential to be a really great OH. I was full of hope about İpar but the girl will just disappear on FB, she made a big mistake to stay there and I don't understand why because not playing won't help her🤷‍♀️

She is very explosive at attack which is good but I don't know how she would perform at senior level since she is a short player. Also I wouldn't call her reception very good, indeed quite shaky.

1998 and 2000 generations have good options at OH position but I don't see anyone from 2002 and 2004 generations standing out and ready for senior NT

• She is very explosive at attack which is good but I don't know how she would perform at senior level since she is a short player. Also I wouldn't call her reception very good, indeed quite shaky.

1998 and 2000 generations have good options at OH position but I don't see anyone from 2002 and 2004 generations standing out and ready for senior NT

She isn't tall unfortunately (none of our OHs are). Her reception is quite shaky as you already mentioned. She is pretty good when it comes to attack.

It looks like she is our best option from 2004 generation

• She isn't tall unfortunately (none of our OHs are). Her reception is quite shaky as you already mentioned. She is pretty good when it comes to attack.

It looks like she is our best option from 2004 generation

You are right none of our outsides are tall indeed. Is Meliha the tallest?

What happened to other VakıfBank outside player that even played with 2002 generation during youth competitions. I forget her name but she is not in the roster for U19🤔

• You are right none of our outsides are tall indeed. Is Meliha the tallest?

What happened to other VakıfBank outside player that even played with 2002 generation during youth competitions. I forget her name but she is not in the roster for U19🤔

I thought Saliha is the tallest?

• You are right none of our outsides are tall indeed. Is Meliha the tallest?

Aleyna Göçmen? She tore her ACL in U18 World Championship. I think it was September in Mexico. She was around 188cm iirc.

Almost everyone in Vakıfbank U19 had some kind of injuries(Melisa,Aleyna, Özlem, Karmen, Deniz Zengin, one of their setter,Liza)

I think Hande is the tallest around 190cm,Meliha is around 188.

Others are 185 or below.

• Yes Aleyna! Thanks

Poor girl, I myself get ACL injury recently, it is a terrible and painful injury😞🥺

• Does anyone know whom are starters in VakifBank 2. I think both Melisa Bükmen and Aleyna Göçmen are in the team

When they were all healthy they went with Aleyna-Melisa and Özlem (no actual OPP) in 20-21

This year they went with Melisa-Tuanna Mallı

They rotated the players a lot tho due injuries.

• We will see how Melissa and Aleyna develop, I like both of them very much.

Liza Safronova, born in 2006, is curious and 192 tall, but still very young;)