Brazil NT 2022

• It was cool to see Natinha playing so well again... She was looking more alive at the end of Superliga already but now she looks more confident.. I liked it... Kisy lost a little bit of focus in set 2 and made some mistakes, she's probably tired, but that was a little worrisome... Julia Kudiess didn't play enough in club season to deserve being with NT imo and currently she's playing as if she was Mayany, but at least she's gaining some experience, so that's something right?.. let's wait and see if she shows something special...

Julia K touched many balls in blocking attempts. I think she did okay and probably better than Mayany. She has more potential IMO

• It was cool to see Natinha playing so well again... She was looking more alive at the end of Superliga already but now she looks more confident.. I liked it... Kisy lost a little bit of focus in set 2 and made some mistakes, she's probably tired, but that was a little worrisome... Julia Kudiess didn't play enough in club season to deserve being with NT imo and currently she's playing as if she was Mayany, but at least she's gaining some experience, so that's something right?.. let's wait and see if she shows something special...

oh come on, that's unfair... Mayany never goes 50% on attack :lol:

in all seriousness though, Macris barely set Kudiess in Minas, she won't do it in the NT anytime soon. it was expected, but like Sidney said, at least she touched a lot of balls with her block

• I’m not only happy with the way our NT is playing but the chemistry/vibe of the whole team seems to be great as well :rose:

• I’m not only happy with the way our NT is playing but the chemistry/vibe of the whole team seems to be great as well :rose:

I think the new girls need to mesh with the older ones a bit more, but yeah, the chemistry so far is great!

• First of all applause for Brazil, because I didn't expect such a good result after the group stage and I really like the performance of Julia Bergmann and Kisy.

I'm not sure what you think about libero because I like Natinha more, but the defense of Nyeme is pleasing to the eye :rose:

I wonder why Roberta doesn't get the whole game to play :/

• First of all applause for Brazil, because I didn't expect such a good result after the group stage and I really like the performance of Julia Bergmann and Kisy.

I'm not sure what you think about libero because I like Natinha more, but the defense of Nyeme is pleasing to the eye :rose:

I wish Roberta got to play some more too, but Zé likes to give his main setter all the court time possible, so it's understandable I guess...

I honestly prefer Natinha because she seems to be better overall. ANd I think she has been playing very great in defense. Sometimes Nyeme likes to try to "overdo" (I can't find the right word) when defending and it's annoying.

• I honestly prefer Natinha because she seems to be better overall. ANd I think she has been playing very great in defense. Sometimes Nyeme likes to try to "overdo" (I can't find the right word) when defending and it's annoying.

I like both liberos. For some reason that one game where I think Nyeme overrolled herself even when the ball's impact wasn't that hard kills me. Initially I thought she reminded me a bit of Brenda Castillo but she's a little more like Kobata.

• I like both liberos. For some reason that one game where I think Nyeme overrolled herself even when the ball's impact wasn't that hard kills me. Initially I thought she reminded me a bit of Brenda Castillo but she's a little more like Kobata.

Nyeme shares some resemblance with Brenda but other than that I think they're very different liberos

• I think the new girls need to mesh with the older ones a bit more, but yeah, the chemistry so far is great!

Macris just needs to mesh with Julia K and the 2 OP.

• now that the QFs are over...

I'm still super impressed by Kisy, Julia B, Julia K and both líberos. I knew that U20 generation from 2019 was good (Ana Cristina included) and it was a shame they only finished like 6th?, but I never expected them to be such good players already in the adult NT so soon.

I wrote Kisy off completely when she was in Barueri because she had no power in her attacks whatsoever and her movements were wonky (still are to some extent), but moving to Minas did her so good. I don't see Lorrayna for example being better than this, but I'd be more than glad to be proven wrong.

As for both Julias, Bergmann is it already, no question about it. Kudiess needs to spike a lot more and get more confidence in that aspect, but other than that she's already so good. How does she digs so well like that being a 19yo MB?

anyway I'm just rambling lol this is a cool team to watch. Hopefully Kenya or another setter pops up soon to make it even more exciting -- Macris and Roberta won't be there forever.