Brazil NT 2022

• Gattaz is amazing, she still has a lot of determination in herself :box:

• So Julia B chose education over championship

• that’s old news

if Tainara proves herself in WCH, will we see Julia B in next year's VNL?

• if Tainara proves herself in WCH, will we see Julia B in next year's VNL?

Bergmann right now is the best option for the starter lineup alongside Gabi, there's no reason to not have her with the team starting from next year.

• if Tainara proves herself in WCH, will we see Julia B in next year's VNL?

Our starter OHs in this cycle will be Gabi and Julia B... I don't think Tainara has any future in NT... We have a lot of OH/Opp, and she is the worst of the bunch

• Our starter OHs in this cycle will be Gabi and Julia B... I don't think Tainara has any future in NT... We have a lot of OH/Opp, and she is the worst of the bunch

now when you go to other social media, Tainara is regarded as Brazil's savior :lol:

• What about Ana C? She did pretty good when she was giving a chance. Any chance we might see Gabi-Ana C duo?

I wish we would, but at this point it's impossible to know what Zé is gonna do lol I personally don't think she's ready for a starter spot yet, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

• I still had hopes to see Diana back to NT this year… but at least we will have Gattaz and no Mayany

• I'm worried about our OH's, besides Gabi, there is no one who has the ability of receive properly (please don't bring Pri Daroit to the topic, she is just average and have proven that any time this VNL).

I don't have high hopes for the WCH, even with our silver medal at the VNL, but for next year... I'm looking forward to see Drussyla back!

I've been following her and she seems so happy, dedicated and focus, plus she is so fit right now, haven't seeing her that skinny for like 4 years LOL. Let's see if she build a solid season, because we need her.

• Having Drussyla reach the potential she could have and return to the NT would be incredible, but I'm not counting on that at all lol Not because I don't like her (I do), but we all know how things are.

It does sting to think that we could have a mature Drussyla right now kicking ass instead of having to rely on Daroit if everything had gone well...

• if Pri Daroit manages to go to the WCH as a starter and then to Paris I will say for the first time that Zé is insane and should finally leave. Enough is enough.

• Oh no... Something seemed kinda wrong with her throughout the whole tournament, but in the end, I thought she had figured herself out after that spectacular performance