Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• Na przyszły sezon, prawda?? Myślę, że Popovic zostanie wtedy przeniesiony

Popovic is likely to leave after this season despite an important contract :read:

• thats such a weird move.

ive seen someone else say they've heard it too...

Right?

If Fenerbahçe is getting a foreign MB it's completely stupid. If they aren't getting a foreign MB she might player as starter but that means they could go for a foreign

setter or another foreign OH?

? - Vargas

Eda-Aslı?

Arina-?

Gizem

Poor Aslı and basically everyone else

• it doesnt make sense for either party.

No offense to Asli, but there are better foreign MB on the market that FB can use... Asli wont be a starter with a foreigner+eda... if FB opts for Asli over a foreigner... thats just weird as well.

• I wonder if they consider her as starter or backup. If as starter that mean Ilkin might leave.

And Anthi stays at GS or is he leaving? İdil is playing really well this season and deserves a better team :teach:

• It's only getting more weird.... Robin to replace Popovic? Very unlikely in my opinion but perhaps she wants a new challenge

(edit: I have no clue if the source is reliable or not but it's rumor tread right8o)

He wrote that it was a joke :lol:

• I think Asli's transfer makes sense. FB will most likely have a foreign setter next season so they will look like:

Carlini-Vargas

Eda-Asli

Arina-Foreign OH

Gizem

(at bench I guess they will have Foreign MB+Dicle, Meliha+Cansu as OHs and Buse as setter). Eda-Asli is a good duo and Asli is number one in most elements in the league and Turkish cup including blocking, attacking and serves.

I am very happy for Idil Naz! It is great that her good performance is appreciated and if Ataman stays, he likes to give chances to young players. I don't think she is transferred to replace Ilkin. To replace Ilkin, I expect someone like Tugba. GS can finally have a useful bench in this way and Idil Naz can clearly make an impact when she is on the court.

• so next year thy will be weaker i guess. do you see any credible rumors about Carlini signing Fener or are you just speculating?

I think Asli's transfer makes sense. FB will most likely have a foreign setter next season so they will look like:

Carlini-Vargas

Eda-Asli

• Of course I am just speculating. Naz is leaving, I guess they won't rely on Buse only. The only other Turkish setter who could work for them is Cansu but she won't leave Vakif. So it only leaves foreign setters as options. Wolosz, Maja and Poulter are already taken. Carlini is clearly the only option I can think of, unless Terzic convinces Maja somehow to leave Eczacibasi or find a surprising name via SB community.

• Of course I am just speculating. Naz is leaving, I guess they won't rely on Buse only. The only other Turkish setter who could work for them is Cansu but she won't leave Vakif. So it only leaves foreign setters as options. Wolosz, Maja and Poulter are already taken. Carlini is clearly the only option I can think of, unless Terzic convinces Maja somehow to leave Eczacibasi or find a surprising name via SB community.

Carlini said in an interview, she thinks high balls to pins are boring and Russian league wasn't for her. Which exactly how Fenerbahçe is playing. She wouldn't go there.

I don't know if she is part of sb community but Startseva would be perfect for Fenerbahçe :rolll:

She would fit Fenerbahçe's style and she has been setting high balls for ages now.

:lol::lol::lol:

• It seems like everyone is forgetting about the presence of Ana Cristina for the next few years or everyone is just assuming that she will be loaned. I know that people don't trust her but I would try her as a starting OH at least to see where this could go.

• so next year thy will be weaker i guess. do you see any credible rumors about Carlini signing Fener or are you just speculating?

if they convince Naz or Derya, they won't be weaker. They have already good young MB to replace Aslı, Janset. Also they can think of Yasemin Yıldırım.

Ryk - Polen

Madi - Şeyma- Foreign OH/Derya

Janset - Yasemin Yıldırım - Foreign MB

Naz/Carlini

Ceren-Berin

• It seems like everyone is forgetting about the presence of Ana Cristina for the next few years or everyone is just assuming that she will be loaned. I know that people don't trust her but I would try her as a starting OH at least to see where this could go.

Definitely assuming she will be loaned. She had offers for this second half but didn't happen. Hopefully for next season she will be loaned.

• I could bet that Terzic never thought of Carlini as a possible player in his team. :win:

Y'all will get Živkovic at best, LoL.

What is much more important to me ATM is that I am slowly losing all hopes for Maja - Eda duo, if this two never play together it will be a scandal of worldwide proportions.:sos: