CEV U19 Volleyball European Championship 2022 | Women

• imo the mvp should be given to italian libero

I didn't like some years ago ehen she was oh cause she was good (thr best of that NT) but her height was a limit

Now as a libero she's so reliable,confident,good receive and better defense

The real MVP

• This is maybe best decision, she(if she played great today, i didnt watch) to be mvp and pakic best libero.

• The real MVP is Mecarelli. That man transformed a 4th placed team at the U17 to a silver in the U18 and gold at both EYOF and Euro U19. And that with one of the least talented generations since Danesi's

• congratulations to serbia too as they did such a great final

Imo they were favourites and i tough they would win specially after 2nd set failed comeback and 5th set but they were so nervous and also the bad luck of having uzelack in the back row at the end of 5th set,also kurtagic

But they have a beautiful generation here,let's see what happen at wch

• In my opinion:

OPP: Ituma

Setter: Passaro

MB: Kurtagic, Bengisu Aygün

OH: Uzelac, Esposito

Libero: Pakic

MVP: Ribechi

We will see how it will be 8)

• Correct me if I am wrong, but i remember back in U17, Rebechi was quite awful as a OH. Couldn't score many points against big team such as Russia, Serbia and Turkey. And her reception was also shaky, considering how short she is.

I am glad she is willing to transform her role from OH to libero. Her defense and setting is good for this age.

• Correct me if I am wrong, but i remember back in U17, Rebechi was quite awful as a OH. Couldn't score many points against big team such as Russia, Serbia and Turkey. And her reception was also shaky, considering how short she is.

I am glad she is willing to transform her role from OH to libero. Her defense and setting is good for this age.

She was probably the best scorer for Italy back then, she was honestly impressive as OH considering her very evident physical limitations

In fact she was best scorer and best attacker from italy but as i said her height was a limit and with those team she couldn't be as good as the other games but she still was the best on those matches i think

• Kurtagic is very talented, she has a chance to become the new Milena Rasic, I hope she will travel abroad soon.

Very good entry by Esposito, but right, Libero Italian should be MVP.

It's a pity Ituma doesn't play as OH anymore as that would be a huge growth for the team

• BTW, how was Ituma ?????

She was good overall like she is with great hits and lots lf errors,i always expect the best from her but she's so shaky and overall and thank good she was subbed at last moment as imo she wouldn't be able to handle it

• She was good overall like she is with great hits and lots lf errors,i always expect the best from her but she's so shaky and overall and thank good she was subbed at last moment as imo she wouldn't be able to handle it

Mencarelli is the one who gets all the credit for this.

Hope Lavarini knows how to train her well, i agree with you that she leaves Club Italia too soon to join Novara in A1.

• It seems it was a cracking match. Italy and Serbia have quite a budding rivalry lately in juniors, to reflect the rivalry in senior teams. So far, rivalry is rather one-sided, but still. It seems to have been a really bad match by Zelenovic, while on the other hand it was the best match of Una Vajagic all summer long (that is a good omen, that she can play her best in the final). Too bad that Uzelac's reception broke down, if what some here say is true (and how do they know? did they watch it live?), because she had a good offensive game.

Once again, congrats to Italy, not just for this title, but for a perfect summer.:obey::obey: