2022 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• i like that Brazilian teams played this competition. Its An opportunity tô Brazilian players face the best teams and the best players of the world. Praia seems that was nowhere to bê found but Minas got some good moments. ALL in ALL both teams lack good players in some positions.

Congrats tô ECZ !

• I miss the fact that Chinese and Japanese teams aré no longer taking parte in this competition. I prefer 2 pools of 4 teams competition.

• i like that Brazilian teams played this competition. Its An opportunity tô Brazilian players face the best teams and the best players of the world. Praia seems that was nowhere to bê found but Minas got some good moments. ALL in ALL both teams lack good players in some positions.

Congrats tô ECZ !

They both played good, this 3 teams are totally another level.

Its not like Novara or Developress for example dominated them.

• I think Minas had some good moments especially today. Maybe if the team had a world class OPP things would be different.

• Today if Conegliano manage to hold reception stabile and serve like they did they are gone get it.

I’m afraid Plummer is gone start…. Even though Gray was Imoco top scorer. Crazy but yeah.

• I hope it will be an epic 3-2 match :super:

• 🇹🇷Vakıfbank

Cansu - Egonu
    Gabi - Daalderop
    Zehra - Ogbogu

Ayça

🇮🇹 İmoco

Wolosz - Haak
    Kelsey - Plummer
    Lubian - Robin

De Gennaro

Plummer :aww:

• I can’t believe it.

What is wrong with Santarelli ?!

Gray was TOP scorer the best player in attack next to HAAK. And She is benched for the most clumsiest player that I have ever seen.

• Santarelli seems to believe in Plummer too much :P

• And the biggest problem is if Plummer starts terrible with reception She can’t be sub with Gray.

I’m already angry even though I had feeling this is gone happend.

• De Gennaro and Wolozs already outplaying both Cansu and Ayca. Don’t tou dare to compare them.