Eurovolley 2023

• if Aleksic does not make in the dream team.. its a bullshit

don’t you agree she’s had FAR more than 2 blocks like the stats say?

• Of course I do, she had like 7-8

that’s so annoying the stats only say 3…. Like how do they mess up so badly ? She literally has like 8 right now

• Uzelac has really high potential, she has everything to be both good in attack and defense and passing. However she shouldn’t be compared to Arina and Ana C since she didn’t have experience on high level yet..

She has similar or higher spike reach then Arina and Ana C and she has good technique to be better passer then both.

She is even without experience 3rd best OH from that younger gen in the world imo.

She was thrown into fire this NT season, first by being first option in attack on VNL and then expected to fill Brankica’s role in NT at 19yo and without high level experience.. She is getting better with each game and it’s really valuable for her to be there, I hope she picks her rythm very soon, it’s consistency that is the problem, not her skills.

• Aleksic with 3 back to back blocks there I wonder if they will count those

• IM SO MAD. She literally has like 10 blocks now and the stats say 4

• if Aleksic does not make in the dream team.. its a bullshit

I guess that there won’t be an official dream team after the final.. It’s CEV so they will give a MVP award and then after the fans voting they will announce the other players (all-Turkish team most probably).

• I guess that there won’t be an official dream team after the final.. It’s CEV so they will give a MVP award and then after the fans voting they will announce the other players (all-Turkish team most probably).

Yeah a bullshit

isna contest of biggest fandom instead of best players actually

• There is a Turkish proverb;

The wolf spends the winter, but does not forget the frost he ate. Ebrar was waiting for the end of the match to answer Kamila. I don’t support this behaviour but funny at all :lol:

• You are even more disgusting than your beloved Ebrar.

Why did you share the same video, r u insane?

• No, you are delusional and disgusting.

I don’t understand you actually, what did I do wrong? I think you are just trying to find ways to attack me but I don’t wanna deal with such a bully like yourself…sorry…bro

• Boskovic with 33 points today but looked uninspired and exhausted. Missed more than usual. Aleksic was definitely mvp

• Vargas was clearly greeted, this is at the beginning of the game, but she already took the victim script and incorporated it perfectly, it's a shame that a player with her status shares fake news just to create a plot.

• You know what you tried to do. No one is stupid here and see right through it.

I really dont understand, care to explain? I have shared sth that Vargas shared…but I think I cannot deal with your passive-aggresive behaviour…or anybody that supports your insanity for this matter…you have been bullying me for two days now. Is it because I am a woman or Turkish?

• I really dont understand, care to explain? I have shared sth that Vargas shared…but I think I cannot deal with your passive-aggresive behaviour…or anybody that supports your insanity for this matter…you have been bullying me for two days now. Is it because I am a woman or Turkish?

oh my god again with the “cause I’m Turkish” holy fuck you’re just shameless

• oh my god again with the “cause I’m Turkish” holy fuck you’re just shameless

Then it is because I am a woman? Is it your second account?

• it's not like Ebrar was RESPONDING to someone talking negatively about her lol :aww::rolll: And what she said was purely facts, nothing offensive, if that makes you butthurt cry some more.