Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• It looks like S Marta Krajewska and MB Judyta Gawlak will play next season in Tarnów

It would be great to see them together, but still there is a chance that Tarnów won't be promoted

• It would be great to see them together, but still there is a chance that Tarnów won't be promoted

Their team for TauronLiga is ready, they have full roster (just without one OH), so if they lose against Mielec it will be so funny to watch what these future players will do to terminate the contracts :lol:

• Their team for TauronLiga is ready, they have full roster (just without one OH), so if they lose against Mielec it will be so funny to watch what these future players will do to terminate the contracts :lol:

That would be funny.

Do you know if they hired only polish players?

• That would be funny.

Do you know if they hired only polish players?

I think this last empty place on OH position is for someone from abroad, but the rest of the team should concist of Polish players, possibly + one Ukrainian.

• Their team for TauronLiga is ready, they have full roster (just without one OH), so if they lose against Mielec it will be so funny to watch what these future players will do to terminate the contracts :lol:

Maybe they have a clause releasing them from the contract in the absence of promotion? But then there will be a nervous search for the team ... when most of them will have full squads

• I was watching junior national Championships and there is amazing opposite in team Atena Warszawa - Barbara Latos. She is 18 years old and only 180cm tall but arleady so powerful :love: She is of course not ready for tauron liga yet, but during 1-2 years she should become really solid player

• OH Bojana Milenkovic will leave Chemik and go to Turkey (pretend to be sad :lol:).

OH Yunieska Robles officially leaves Wrocław.

S Ola Szczepańska may join Kalisz (I’m pretty surprised that player like her has so many offers, she is just really poor and should play in second division).

• OH Bojana Milenkovic will leave Chemik and go to Turkey (pretend to be sad :lol:).

OH Yunieska Robles officially leaves Wrocław.

S Ola Szczepańska may join Kalisz (I’m pretty surprised that player like her has so many offers, she is just really poor and should play in second division).

Which team from Turkey? Kuzeyboru?

• Which team from Turkey? Kuzeyboru?

Idk to be honest. But a week ago I heard that she will most likely come back to Romania, today I got the information that some turkish club hired her (from a really trusted person so I think it can happen). Anyway, we will see :win:

• Idk to be honest. But a week ago I heard that she will most likely come back to Romania, today I got the information that some turkish club hired her (from a really trusted person so I think it can happen). Anyway, we will see :win:

Kuzeyboru was supposed to get Amanda Campos. Maybe after that injury they went for Milenkovic. Which is sad :( I think Amanda would be perfect fit for Kuzeyboru especially next to Mitchem.

skskks maybe that fan page was right

Lol that's what I thought :rolll:

• volleybox have already Szczepanska (and Zaroslinska) in Palac next year, if its true, they are weird...from all this average setters in the league she is the weakest. Mazurek is staying or ending career?

• Mazurek is staying or ending career?

Of course it is not official but I guess she is ending her career. She already wanted to do that last year.

• Libero Klaudia Kulig is rumored to stay in Legionovia.

Opposite Oriana Miechowicz and OH Marta Pamuła might sign with Energetyk.

Ewelina Żurowska is rumored to take a break (or even retire) from volleyball

• Besides Madi Bugg, also Paulina Zaborowska, Krystyna Strasz and Martyna Świrad are going to Radomka

• Antiga said that Developres would have only 3 new players for next season. Those probably are Orvosova, Centka and Szlagowska...