Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• No, no. this is probably only title Fener will win.

? That's exactly what I said...

He's so fast he also picked a fight with her

robert-de.gif

• ? That's exactly what I said...

You said that Vakif will miss only this, while he claimed that Fener will stay just on this title, not that Vakif will win the rest.

• You said that Vakif will miss only this, while he claimed that Fener will stay just on this title, not that Vakif will win the rest.

Yeah, but it comes down to same, since none of the rest of the Turkish teams have a chance in hell in winning any of the titles.

• Yeah, but it comes down to same, since none of the rest of the Turkish teams have a chance in hell in winning any of the titles.

It comes down to same for you, with that extended assumptions, but it is legit that someone disagree with that so it's definetly not the same.

• It comes down to same for you, with that extended assumptions, but it is legit that someone disagree with that so it's definetly not the same.

Potayto potahto.:P

• Vargas will join the team later btw, I think we can't count out FB for anything this year if they win 3-0 here without Vargas (as a local)

• I was surprised by how well Ana Cristina defends and her reception is decent

It's really fun to watch Macris, I think bringing her onto the pitch saved FB the game, Buse didn't play badly but Macris brought a lot of quality.

I would love to see Tijana and Arina in one team so much :super:

• Yeah, but it comes down to same, since none of the rest of the Turkish teams have a chance in hell in winning any of the titles.

No, 2 out of 5 cups are European and world championships. So those could be claimed by other teams like Conegliano as well, which is not really unlikely

• No, 2 out of 5 cups are European and world championships. So those could be claimed by other teams like Conegliano as well, which is not really unlikely

Yeah, but it comes down to same, since none of the rest of the Turkish teams have a chance in hell in winning any of the titles.

• Thats the point! There're not only Turkish teams competing for those titles. So his comment makes total sense. This might be the only cup fener will Win this season but it might not be the only cup Vakıf will lose. So, for instance vakif can loose cl cup as well. It wasn't about other Turkish teams could win or not. Comment was about vakif might loose some of "5 cups"

• Thats the point! There're not only Turkish teams competing for those titles. So his comment makes total sense. This might be the only cup fener will Win this season but it might not be the only cup Vakıf will lose. So, for instance vakif can loose cl cup as well. It wasn't about other Turkish teams could win or not. Comment was about vakif might loose some of "5 cups"

Okay, let's say that we are 50% in the agreement. Gee, I've been so vigorously attacked on all sides for this like I'm Napoleon in 1814 (:P).

• Oh my god, Terzic is smiling😲😄

• Honestly, it's remarkable to what degree Arina has been blessed with both the talent for this sport and with the looks. She hit the jackpot in terms of genes. If I were her colleague, I wouldn't know if I would want to be her best friend or punch her out of sheer envy.:lol::gone:

• Oh my god, Terzic is smiling😲😄

Actually he got a soft through the years, its just a facade. I dont know when exactly, but sometime between Rio and WCH 2018. He really liked generation of Rasic, Veljkovic, Ognjenovic, Boskovic... He was in charge of Serbia from 2002, there was joke that he first time smiled in serbian celebration when they won 3rd place at WCH 2006.

In last years special show, when he was honored for 20 years of coaching he said when he talked to Maja in some park that he is so proud of all of them. He almost through the tears said that only thing that he regret is that he didn't praised them more often, he didn't want them to feel overconfident and he regret that because they deserved.

You can see and now, how close he is with Arina, Meliha, Eda... they are not "afraid" of him. Reputation of hard guy is broken, he is just grumpy :lol:

• Honestly, it's remarkable to what degree Arina has been blessed with both the talent for this sport and with the looks. She hit the jackpot in terms of genes. If I were her colleague, I wouldn't know if I would want to be her best friend or punch her out of sheer envy.:lol::gone:

lol she is not that pretty, its not like she is Liljana Rankovic :lol:

• lol she is not that pretty, its not like she is Liljana Rankovic :lol:

To each their own, I guess...you know our saying about the devil and red-hot furnace.:lol:

Talentwise no comparison of course but I think Meliha is prettier than Arina. She has a very original face with both babylike and feminine features. Arina looks too innocent 😅