Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• buse was terrible, most good opportunities turned into free balls for Vakif. Macris was a great upgrade, turned the tie in the second set. Otherwise we could have been talking a lot differently atm. Arina and ana c kept herself in good shape during the pre season. Nika has to up her game. She'll need to fill in MBH's shoes. Gabi was bad in attack but she made excellent digs throughout the game. Vakif will be definitely better but I'm not sure this year competition seems tough with imoco, eczaci and fener.

• Btw there was a net touch in the last challenge by a nonblocker at the other edge of the net. Are referees not able to call net touch for other than the blockers?

• Have a friend in the same job in a diferente country is for sure an upgrade. Ana Cristina hás tô take her spot against Lazareva/meliha when/once Vargas arrive.

• finally arina and eda won a cup they deserve. I can sleep at night.

• Lazareva was better than Arina. They both start tô play bad after half of Second set but Lazareva improve her game .. once Arina was great on serve.

• Yea I feel sad for her, you can tell she missed volleyball so much, it mustn't been easy for her watching everyone at NT season

Sooo happy for her. Gabi & Vakifbank bullied Fenerbahce last year making them felt so close to some titles and eventually snatched those titles. So happy she got her much deserve wins.

Hope the ban can be lifted soon. It will be a great loss for volleyball if we dont get prime Arina on national stage. Or Turkey can naturalize her to end their long issue with OH. 😂