Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• I liked it for the first part, related to Hande and Saliha.

To be honest I just got triggered by this Serbs are amazing, Turks and rest on court are terrible argument.

And i never said that, Maja isn't amazing, but definetly far from the main Ecz issue this season (including this match). And if it is matter of principle you should be triggered with the same thing when it comes to other nationalities and it's so popular around here.

• Hande is above all a great defender and you should use her to attack in a less expected moment

• Ferhat could have tried Aybüke but now it's too late

• Dumbest decision to sub Bosko for serve since she is the only option to set. Without her, Elif goes for Heyrman.

Saliha doing Saliha things.

• As much as Hande is bad in big matches id rather her be Im than Saliha rn

Not so much this match related but fun "fact" (my oppinion indeed) is that Elif have much better connection with Hande then Saliha and vice versa is valid for Maja (much better with Saliha then with Hande).

• The so-called disposition of the day

I have a feeling that everyone would lose to FB today

• Not so much this match related but fun "fact" (my oppinion indeed) is that Elif have much better connection with Hande then Saliha and vice versa is valid for Maja (much better with Saliha then with Hande).

And Elif is Saliha's sister :rolll:

• This old gingerbread (Terzic) knows how to play important matches:rolll::rolll:

• And the signature Eda's block on Boskovic.

That free ball from Jack hurts my eyes.